t h i r t e e n

Mecca's POV

As Gabby was leaving, Corey came up to me. "I didn't let her in by the way, I tried stopping her but she budged in." He told me, I nodded. "It's fine Corey, she won't be coming soon." I simply reply, Devyn and I go back into the room with my foundation, she started applying it as we spoke a bit, just to learn more about ourselves. "Wait, how old are you exactly?" She asks me, applying powder on me. "18! I turn 19 in a few weeks." I reply with a small smile. "Awee, you're young!" Devyn says, now applying eyeshadow to me. "Yeah, I am. But that doesn't stop me." I giggle. "Anyway, where exactly are we going?" I ask Devyn, she looks at me with an innocent smile. "Well we're gonna go shopping duhh, you need to have the time of your live here!" She says, almost finished with my makeup, I smile widely. "Awww Devyn! You're so sweet thanks!" I reply, still smiling. After she's finished with my makeup, she does hers. We were both kinda matching with our makeup, she went into her closet and came out with a light pink dress, we went to my room to get clothes. "Jake get out of the room, nowww!" I demand while giggling, he walks up to me and kisses my head. "Alright alright, I'll be with Corey!" He says, leaving the room. Devyn shuts the door and walks to my closet, which also happens to be Jake's. "Left side of the closet is my side." I say, she looked confused so of course I had to help, I don't wear Jake's clothes soooo. For some reason I happen to have the exact same dress Devyn was wearing, just in a different color, black. I put it on and giggled a bit, I grabbed my black converse and put then on, Devyn had her white one's on. When I say we're matching, we're actually matching what is this world lmao. We start going downstairs, Devyn asking for a bit of Corey's money. "Here you go babe, have fun wherever you and Mec are going!" He says, handing her about 70 bucks. Jake walks up to me and hugs me real quick, I hug back and rub his back. "Leaving without me?" He says, I giggle and look at him. "It'll be a little while, I'll be back before you know it!" I reply, he nods and hands me 70 bucks as well, I gasp and take it so he wouldn't budge. "Thanks Jakey, see you later!" I say, kissing his cheek.
Me and Devyn made our way the mall, instantly going into Sephora. "We need new makeup for you, we have 140 bucks in total, but we need food to survive as well, let's gooooo!" Devyn says, giggling. We stumble upon a cute highlighter palette which I fell in love with, i decided to take it and a liquid eyeliner. I pay for my stuff then we go into the food court, we weren't hungry so we just got some bubble tea, Devyn got a strawberry while I got a taro one. We kept shopping until we decided to go home, it was starting to get late, and I was kinda tired. I gotta admit today was amazing with Devyn, she made me forget about my problems and everything. That means a fucking lot to me. "Thanks Dev, like a lot. It means a lot to me because you got me glammed up and ready just to go to the mall, you're the best." I tell her, she smiles and hugs me. "Anytime, I'll always be here if you need to talk to anyone if Jake is busy or if you don't wanna tell him, I'm always here alright?" She says, still hugging me, i nod and smile. "I will, let's go in and get off these dresses and put everything we bought in place." I giggle, we walk into the house, greeted by Devyn and Corey's dog, Navi. I go upstairs quickly without knocking the door room, I set everything down near the closet. "You're finally home!" Jake says, I walk over to him and nod. "Yeah!! Today was fun with Devyn!!" I say, kissing his cheek. "That's amazing, want me to leave so you can change into comfy clothes?" He asks me and I nod quickly, he then leaves and I start changing quickly. I put on some shorts, look through his closet and grab his black long sleeve shirt that says no name with a target in the back. I wipe my makeup off, stay in my socks and go downstairs happily. "Hey guys!" I say, all the roommates where there except for Sam, Jake tells me to go sit next to him, Devyn just gives me a devilish smirk. I skip over to Jake and sit next to him as he asked. "You look cute in my merch, wow." Jake says speechless.
-------------------------
That wraps this chapter up, sorry it took a while, I had terrible writers block, the next chapter is gonna be extremly intense. Ya girl is now out, peaceeeeee