t w e l v e

Mecca's POV
Like I said, it's hard not to cry but I ended up crying. "H-hurry up.. I just wanna see Jake!" I choked out to Colby, he nods and steps the gas some more just to go faster for my sakes. After what seemed forever we got home and Jake was outside waiting for me, I got out of Colby's car, still a crying mess and ran to him while crying. Jake instantly picked me up. "Thanks for bringing her Colby, means a lot dude." I hear him tell Colby. "Of course, I wouldn't leave her just like that.." He says, and with that Jake, he nods and goes inside, hurrying into his room. "Princess what happened?" Jake asks me, setting me down in bed. I look at him and wipe my tears off, trying to calm myself before I spoke. Jake sat down next to me, ready to listen if I talked. "Okay so.. me and Colby were just driving around right?" I tell Jake, he nods and so do I. I was calmer now and could explain what happened. "Alright so a little after we had gotten Starbucks, I just started thinking.." I say looking down, taking a hold of Jake's hand. "Thinking? Good or bad?" He asks, concerned. "Terrible.. everything came flooding to me, the abuse, issues, parents, Kat.." I started to tear up but that didn't stop me. "Colby noticed, I was tense.. I was saying something on how I'm not good en-" I got cut off by Same just barging into the room. "What the fuck Sam?" I yell, looking directly at him. "I just wanna know what's going on! Just tryna hear both sides!!" He says, coming closer to me and Jake. Jake instantly gets a hold of me, knowing I would do something. "Don't even think about it." He whispers in my ear. "Why the fuck do you wanna know? You aren't gonna help for shit!" I tell Sam. "Well what if I do? I just wanna know what the fuck is going on with you and Kat, I want an actual life story!" He snapped, my eyes widened and soon I wasn't in Jake's grip, I was standing in front of Sam. "Look, I don't fucking care what you want to know about me, you aren't getting shit from me. Wanna know something, oh so amazing? I have fucking depression thanks to my fucking sister, parents and my ex boyfriend." I yelled, tears streaming down my face. "W-wait what? How?" Sam asked, very surprised about it, Jake pulled me onto his lap. "Long story short, none of your fucking business Samuel. Just leave!" I shot him a death glare, his eyes look apologetic but he leaves before I do anything. Jake sighs and holds me close, putting his chin on my shoulder. "Princess, you can't be that hard on Sam, what if he was trying to help?" "Well what if he wa-" I got cut off by Devyn coming into the room. "Sorry for not knocking, you and I need some girl time." Devyn says, walking up to me and I nod. "Kat better not be there, I'll leave." I say, Dev nods reassuring me that Katrina is no where around. "I'll be back Jakey.." I say, pecking his lips quickly. "Text me if you need anything, alright princess?" I nod, suddenly happy again. Me and Devyn walk out of the room and go into hers, Corey looked confused. "Hi babe, I'm gonna have some girl talk with Mec, if you don't mind?" She says, kissing his cheek. "I totally understand, I'll be in the game room!" He says, walking off. I smile at their cute relationship they had. "I'm not gonna start off with a shitty question, how's stuff with you and Jake?" She asks me, sitting down in bed with her. "Well, we're pretty great! He's done a lot these past few days honestly." I say with a small giggle. Devyn notices my happiness and smiles, totally understand what me and Jake were on too. "I'm glad to see you happy with him, and I'm always here if you need anything. You and him need to go out already!" She whisper yells. "I don't know Dev! He does make me really happy!" I blush, basically admitting my feelings for him. "Of course he does!! When you and Colby left, he went to Corey for help." She tells me, I stare at his in disbelieve. "Really? Did he say anything about me?" Devyn nods, smiling widely. "Yeah, he talked about you, how cute you are.. the way you guys cuddle, the kisses and hugs." I gasp, covering my mouth with my hand. "Aww! That's so cute of him!" I say, giggling which only makes Devyn giggle as well. "Any guy that talks to anyone about their crush is simply adorable, that shows how much they love you." Honestly, I didn't think Devyn would click instantly but we did. "You're correct on that!" I say giggling a bit. Devyn stands up, grabbing three small bags. "Alright girly, it's about time I do your make up, we're gonna go have fun okay?" My eyes lit up. "Yes!!" She giggled and walked me over to her desk, it had a mirror, and her brushes were there. "Wait.. our skin tone is slightly different, can I grab my foundation from my room?" I ask Devyn, she nods. I quickly made my way to the room, I didn't knock cause I didn't think Jake would be there, but as I go in I see a girl on top of him. I shut the door immediately and ran back to Devyn. "What the fuck!?" I scream, shaking terribly, making Devyn look at me confused. "Some damn girl is on top of Jake!!!! They were m-making out!" Devyn gasps and pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back. "I didn't do anything to him.." I whisper, she looks at me and takes me hand. We're now walking to my room, Devyn doesn't bother to knock, she just goes in the room. Jake finally got that girl off of him from when I saw them five minutes ago. "Why Jake?" I ask, looking straight at him, he looks back at me, then looks down. "Jakey who is this bitch?" That girl asks, I roll my eyes. "I have a fucking name, why are you in here? That's my boyfriend, I'm his girlfriend." I say, a small smirk appears. "Jake you're cheati-" She gets cut off by Jake. "No, Gabby we've discussed this many times. We're over. Mecca is my new girlfriend." He says, Devyn is holding me back, smiling at what Jake and I said. This Gabby girl tries to hit Devyn but I easily grab her wrist. "Don't lay a finger on her, she did nothing to you." I tell Gabby, she just rolls her eyes at me, while I'm smirking. "Look I don't know who you're talking to, Jake is my boyfriend you sick bitch!" Gabby says, before anything else, I just slapped her. "Must be a shame if he doesn't want you anymore. Just kidding! He wants me, not you. You can leave the house now." I say, making her leave the house.
--------------------------------
What a chapter hah
Pls don't kill me, I love y'all.
jakefluf helped with this chapter once again, thanks kiddo 🤠
That's it for right now 🤠🤠🤠