e i g h t // thoughts

Mecca's POV

I look over at Jake and give him a small smile, Jake chuckled and smiles back, after that I continue taking the test. "Do you feel alone even if you're surrounded by people?" That's easy.. I do, unless I'm with Jake but that isn't the point. I always feel alone even if people are around me. After what seemed forever, I finished it and handed it to her. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go over the questions and check your medication." Wilson says, i just nod as she walks away closing the door behind her, I look at Jake and he looks back at me. "I love you so much.." He says, making me blush and smile. "I love you too.." I reply, hugging him, he hugs back and smiles. "Whatever happens I'm always gonna be here, okay?" I just nod, continuing to hug him, a few moments later the Doc comes in with a small pill bottle in her hand and some paper in the other. "Alright Mecca, I want you to sign right here and here's your medication, you can take one tonight if you'd like. Take one each morning you wake up after you eat something." She tells me, I nod, signing the paper and listening closely to her. "Jake please make sure she takes the medication." "Without a doubt doc." He says with a chuckle which makes me giggle. "Thanks a lot, when would I have to talk to you and such? I would like to get help as well just not with the medication, ya know?" I ask, she looks at me and nods. "I'll have to check up on that, I'll let you know Mecca." I nod and thank her, walking out with Jake hand in hand while he holds my medication. Once we're in the car, we're headed home but Jake decides to stop at a Starbucks. "What would you want from here princess?" He asks me, I look at him and smile. "Caramel frappe please!!" I say excitedly, he nods and orders 2 caramel fraps, both Grande fraps. (medium if u didn't know) We get out drinks and I just smile. "Thank youuu!" I giggle. "Anything for youuu!" He mocks with a chuckle, I keep giggling and take my phone out. I opened up Snapchat, making Jake put his frappe with mine, just so I could take a picture of it. I got a good picture, I'm only saying that because Jake kept moving his hand before I took the picture but I got it and captioned "Honestly, I don't deserve him 😭💘" I smile to myself and post it, not caring what the fans thought, they shipped me and Jake and that's what matters, I loved him and if people bash out on is because of it I won't care cause it's really not their business. Once we get to the house, Katrina is out there with Sam, I look over at Jake who's currently parking his car. "Why are they outside.." I whisper, I had fear fear in my voice; i really had no idea what Katrina was up to and it scared me shitless. "Don't worry princess, if you show no fear then nothing will happen." He tells me, getting out and then taking me out as well cause I was shaking. He held my hand, I noticed he put the medication in his pocket or else someone else in the Trap House would find out, which I didn't want to happen. Before we could pass Katrina, she shot a death glare to Jake. "Will you fucking stop?!" I yell, stopping in front of her making Jake look at me. "You're not my fucking mom, leave me the fuck alone. I'm here to have a great time but no, you wanna ruin the little happiness I have in me." I yell, she's just staring at me then looks back at Sam. Jake got a hold of both my arms, while wrapping his free arm around my waist. "Look I don't know who you're talking to like that, bitch. You're pathetic anyways, I don't know why I accepted in you coming to LA." Katrina finally spoke up, I was in tears, somehow I got out of Jake's grip and pushed Katrina. "SHUT UP!" I yell, she looks at me just smirking, I walked over to her and slapped her. "You always think about yourself you bitch.. I fucking hate you." I say, grabbing her by her shirt, Sam's just looking at us because he "doesn't wanna get involved" which only makes me slap Katrina again. "Mecca stop!" I hear Jake say, as he's trying to pull me back, I let him basically dragging Katrina with me. "LET GO PSYCHO!" Kat yells, I just laugh and throw her, letting Jake carry me at this point. He carried me over his shoulder, which mean I'm looking at his ass, and well he's looking at mine as well. I sigh, crossing my arms. "Why did you do that Mec?" Jake asks, it caught me by surprise but I shrug. "Did you not hear what she said?! That hurt Jake!" I say in defence, we get to the room and he sets me down in bed. "You could've ignored her comment princess.." he says, sitting down next to me. "No I couldn't ignore it, coming from her, something she WOULD NEVER say. I had to snap back, I don't care what she thinks about me." I say, laying down.
-----------------------------

Short chapter with a cliffhanger (I called it a short chapter bc it's usually up to 1000+ words and it's barely at 900)