e l e v e n // oops

Mecca's POV

I give Colby a small smile before he drives off. We go to Starbucks, he orders a iced caramel macchiato while I get a pink drink. We're just driving around, listening to Twenty Øne Piløts and screaming/singing the lyrics. "Hey Mec, how's stuff with you and Jake?" Colby asks me, turning down the music. "Pretty great actually! I like him a lot.." I say, hiding my face since I was blushing, Colby chuckled. "Liking Jake isn't bad Mecca, it's totally fine if you do." He tells me, I look at him and nod. "He's funny and pretty amazing honestly, I loveee his personality." I say, smiling widely as I take a sip of my drink as Colby drives around town. "So Colbs, do you like anyone?" I ask, looking at him. "Ehh not really." He says, shrugging a bit. After that small conversation we go back to listening to music, I got to use Colby's phone to play his music, which include Triple X, Lil Peep, TØP, and many more artists I was also into. We were just singing at the top of our lungs till I finally stopped singing, *trigger ish warning* i started getting thoughts of my family issues, about everything that started my whole depression. My eyes are now wide open, I'm staring at nothing in Colby's car; basically in shock. I tear up, all the abuse I went through, mental, physical, and emotional abuse I went through. I took the pill, why is it getting worse.. what the actual fuck did I do.. "Of course.. I'm not close to being like Kat." I choked out, tears streaming down my cheeks. Fuck.. I need Jake, badly. "I'll never be.. good enough" I choke out once again, it was hard to speak through my cries. At this point Colby notices, parks in a Baskin Robins and tries shaking me to get out of my thoughts or to look at him at least. "Mec.. Mecca!!" He says, grabbing my hands and shaking me again, I look at him. "W-what..?" I ask, looking down immediately. "What's going on? You can't just be crying for no reason like that.." He says, I hear the worry in his voice. "F-family.. Kat... Depression Colbs, I've been in hell.. such a shit hole I don't ever wanna go back to... this is fucking me up terribly.." I stutter out, crying and shaking terribly. "We went to some h-hospital so I could get medication for my depression. (That rhymed wtf) I got prescribed with them and I t-took one like an hour ago.. I'm supposed to be happy.." I continue to talk, trying to calm myself but obviously it isn't working. "Oh shit.. Mec we can go back home, do you want to?" Colby asks, taking mine and his seat belt off so he can pull me into a hug, I hug back and nod. "I want Jake.." I whimper, breaking the hug and looking up at him, my hazel eyes are just so shiny but not as shiny as they usually are when I'm bright and happy, instead they're dull with no emotion. With my simple reply, Colby makes his way to the Trap House. I called Jake to let him know I was going home early.
Phone call: Jakey 🖤
Jake: Mec? What's up?
Mecca: G-going home earlier than i thought..
Jake: I'm making my way home then, if you get there before me, take a bath, you don't have to tell me what's wrong, I love you
Mecca: I honestly don't deserve you.. thanks for everything, I love you too Jakey, also I will tell you.. I ended up telling Colby
Jake: Well of course, you're with him, having a panic attack would worry the fuck out of him, especially if he didn't know about your depression, I'll see you at the house princess.
Mecca: Alright.. bye..
Phone call ended.
I sigh and lay my head back, sitting crisscross, since I'm small I got perfectly in a seat. "Princess? I love you?" Colby questioned, I looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know you tell me Colbs.." I reply, a little moody I know but still. I look out the window and continue to do so as I continue to think and think, it's hard not to cry again.
-------------------------------
Also don't be confused, Jake knew something was up since Mecca's voice wasn't the same energetic and happy as it usually is, he heard it like when they had their date so don't fight me. K bye, thus chapter was hella short.
Before I forget, shout out/credit for this small idea (where the trigger warning starts) to jakefluf without her help I wouldn't have made this chapter