s e v e n // date pt.2

Jake's POV
"Good!!" I say, making Mec giggle. At this point she was doing my eye makeup, talking to the camera and me, as in what to do and whatnot. I kept both my eyes closed since I couldn't just keep one shut, I hear her giggle. "You're too cute, also I'm matching your eye makeup like your hair even if it's faded!!" She said, which meant she was doing a red and blue look, I didn't mind, I bet it'd look amazing. I noticed that in my left eye she was only using red shades. After that, she moved to my right eye and started using blue shades. "Should I kill you and use eyeliner or nah? Either way nothing bad would happen!" Mecca says, emphasizing kill, I gasp, a bit offended. "Woww, but sure, do whatever you'd like to me Princess!" I say, winking at her which causes her to blush like always. "Alright, I'm almost done with your eyeshadow, can you get the masca- wait nevermind don't.." she says, I shrug it off and patiently wait for her to finish.
*time skip brought to you by buddy*

"I look hot." I say, looking at myself in the mirror, Mecca had already finished filming, we were in the bathroom (with the door open u nasty) just admiring my "beauty". "You better not mess it up!" Mecca whines, she put a lot of effort and work for it, I would never try to. "Princess why would I? I look stunning!" I say, taking her hand as we walk downstairs and quickly let go of her hand because Katrina was there, already glaring at me. "Mecca we're leaving, now." Kat says, pissed, Mec looks over at her and laughs dryly. "Leaving? I just got here, no thanks."
Mecca's POV

"Leaving? I just got here, no thanks." I spat out, everyone was downstairs as if me and Jake missed out on something. "Mec you shou-" "Samuel how about you shut the fuck up. No one asked for your opinion!" I cut him off, no way in hell am I going with Katrina, I don't care how close I am with my sister, she got everything while I got nothing. Jake takes a hold of my hand but I just slap his hand. "Look Mecca, I'm done with your shit, you may have just gotten here but I am your sister and I basically have to take care of you." Katrina says, me and her are basically in front of each other in the middle of the living room. "You don't have custody of me smartass, I'm 19 I legally have my fucking freedom." I say in a matter of fact tone, when I say it Kat jerks her hand up as if she's gonna slap me. Of course I'm right because next thing I know, I'm holding my left cheek, laughing. "You're pathetic Katrina, slapping me has no effect." I say, returning a slap to her, making her fall to the floor. Everyone's staring at us, Sam's shocked and by her side while Jake just wraps his arms around my waist. "We're leaving right now!" Jake whisper/yells in my ear, pulling me with him, while Katrina is yelling. "You fucking bitch!" We get to the car and he puts me in the passenger seat as he gets in after that. I look at him and cry. "She fucking h-hates me! I need my best friend badly.." I mumble, Jake just sighs and drives off, giving me his hoodie. "Take your phone out and call your best friend, we're going to the doctors like right now." Jake tells me, I just nod, taking my phone out and calling my best friend Corey, apart from Jake knowing, he also knew everything I went through.
Phone Call: Corey🖤
Corey: Hey Mec, what's up?
Mecca: H-hey.. I'm with Jake we're gonna go to the doctors or to a therapist I think.. to get antidepressants..

Corey: Oh shit, tell me how everything goes, you're strong!
Mecca: Thanks Cor, you're the best
Phone Call ended
(Btw this is another Corey, not the one ur probably thinking about cause Mec barely talks to the other roommates)
"There.." I mumble, taking Jake's hand in mine. He just nods, not taking his eyes off the road, I felt him hold my hand tightly. "It's gonna be okay, the medication will help you, it'll be alright." He tells me, I just nod and agree. We get to a hospital, Jake just carries me since I don't really feel like walking, I just wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Thanks Jake.. it means a lot.." I say, he nods as we go into the hospital. "Yeah hello, I want to seek a therapist for my girlfriend. She needs help by a professional.." Jake says, making me blush at girlfriend. The nurse that's up in front nods at him. "Yes of course, I'll get you one, when's her birthday?" "September 14 1999" Jake says, I didn't know how he knew but I didn't say anything about it, just kept my head on his shoulder. "Mecca Stuart?" She asks, it made me look up. "That's my name." I say, turning my head so I could look at her, she nods and prints out a bracelet.(is that what they're called lmao I'm stupid) I pull the sleeve up and put my arm basically in front of her, she puts it on and tells Jake to be in the waiting room until she can contact a therapist in the building, he nods and takes me, he noticed I was shaking since we were holding hands now since I was put on the floor, he immediately pulled me to his lap and kissed my forehead. "It's gonna be alright, I won't let anyone separate me from you.." He tells me, I nod, hugging him. "I'm actually gonna get help, thank you.." I whisper in his ear, he rubs my back and hums. "Mhmm, you're welcome princess." He says. A few moments later I hear someone call my name, Jake gets up, grabbing my hand and walking up to the lady that called my name. "Ms. Stuart, hello." She says, making me look up at her. "H-hi, please call me Mecca.." I say, squeezing Jake's hand since I'm shaking a bit. "Of course, you can call me Doc or Wilson (her last name)" She tells us to follow her and we do, but Jake basically drags me since I'm looking down, when we got to her office or room I don't know, I looked at it carefully, it was decorated nicely. "So Mecca, waht got you to come here?" She asks, I look over at Jake with a small frown, putting my hand on my left cheek; it still hurt from when Kat slapped me. "I just found this out, it's about her depression. Before coming here her and Katrina; her sister, had an argument. It was about online school and also mentioning about Mecca leaving, she denied all of it which resulted both of them to slap each other." Jake explains, Wilson nods and jots down stuff on a piece of paper. "She caused me to slap her.. that shit stung.." I said, putting my hand on my left cheek. "I don't know how bad your depression is love, I'd like it if you took this paper test with a few questions and you gotta bubble in your answer, you can take it here if you want medication now." She tells me, I nod and look over at Jake, he nods as well. "Perfect, I wanna see her better, thank you Doc." Jake says, smiling at her as I take the "test" it was pretty simple but the truth is no matter how much I talk about my mental illness, it'll still get to me..
-----------------------------
Nice cliffhanger huh 🙂 I'm gonna work on chapter 8 now, I don't know how long it'll take me tho. I have a life out of wattpad sooo I will try and update when I can