t h r e e

Jake's POV
I smile at our hands being together and pull her a bit closer to me. "The bed is kind of a mess but ya know, that's easy to clean up!" Mecca says, blushing. I didn't know why she was blushing but I nod at what she said. "It's funny how we haven't organized your clothes in my closet either." I point out, chuckling a bit, hearing her giggle as well. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get the bed clean and after that you clean your desk, and I'll put my clothes in the closet and fix it as well!" Mecca says, smiling still blushing as she sits next to me, our hands still intertwined. I nod, setting my camera down, letting go of her hand. We start off by making the bed, making sure it looked good for my video since it was a "room tour" video. After that, she went over to the closet with her bag that had most of her clothes while I went over to the desk. I started picking up the bags of chips I kept there, since i would get snacks when I couldn't sleep at night sometimes. When I finished cleaning the desk which now had my computer and Mecca's as well so we could both edit, not at the same time in the desk but you know what I mean. I look over at her and see her almost done with the closet so I decide to record it, smiling softly as she's putting her dresses in a hanger. "Hey Mec, need any help there?" I ask her, making her jump a bit. I turn off my camera and put in on the desk, "Jake! You scared me!!" She says, slapping my arm playfully which makes me chuckle a bit. "Sorry! You were pretty concentrated though!" I say between a small laugh. She giggles and looks at me and rolls her eyes and continues with the closet. I sigh and plop down on the bed, going through my Twitter, finding nothing interesting so I go on Snapchat and saw that Mecca put something on her story this morning. It was a picture of her, on the bed and captioned "Filming later tonight :)" I chuckled and saw that she had finally finished with the closet. "We can film now!" She says excitedly, I nod and grab my camera again. She's in front of the camera as I press record. "This is our house tour!!!" She says, giggling while backing a bit up and spinning around. "So this is our bed, Jake has made me sleep on it while he sleeps on the floor." I shake my head, pointing at the bed with my camera. I knew she was lying because we were actually cuddled up closely last night. She then took the camera and started filming. "This is my desk where I ed-" "You mean our desk?" Mecca cut me off while flipping the camera to her while she giggles. "Yeah that, anyways that's where we will edit and such!" I say, chuckling.
After we finished filming my video I noticed she was tired, but I didn't say anything. "Hey Mec, want anything from the kitchen?" I ask, while she gets in bed. "No thanks, just a water bottle please.." She mumbles, I just nod and leave the room so I wouldn't disturb her. I got some chips and her water bottle and quickly brought it to the room and set it next to bed, I left the room since I saw her asleep. Sam and Colby were in the game room, watching Aaron and Corey play Fortnite. I walk over there and watch both of them play. "Yo, what's up dude! Where's Mecca?" Sam asks, I look at him. "She's asleep, we filmed a video for her channel and for mine, I guess it tired her out, I don't know?" I reply, shrugging a little. Katrina comes in the house, with a few groceries. I didn't question it but I just left before she stopped me. "Hey Jake, where's Mec?" She asks me, I sight and reply. "Kat she's asleep, and no I haven't done anything and neither has she. We just filmed two videos for both our channels, I guess she's just tired." Katrina looks a bit shocked but I honestly didn't care. "Oh, my bad.." is all she said, I shrugged it off and left to my room where I saw Mecca trembling a bit. I close the door and get in bed with her and start cuddling her. I felt her tense up but I kissed her forehead and just kept her in my arms until I fell asleep with her.
-small time skip to where they're both awake-
Mecca's POV
I wake up cuddled closely to Jake, I smile softly and stayed in his arms for a bit. He shifted a bit but kept me in his arms, I didn't mind one bit, but I finally sat up. Jake whined a bit and I just giggled. "Wake up sleepy head~!" I whisper in his ear which causes him to wake up as he looks at me shocked. "Mecca!!!" He groans, I just giggle again and grab his hand, intertwining our hands together. It made me blush but I also noticed he blushed as well. Jake pulls me close to him, wrapping his free arm around my waist, I say nothing but I just end up smiling. We stay like that for about 20 minutes until Colby decides to come into the room, without knocking. "Mecca? Jake?" Colby says before looking at us shocked. "Colby! Knock next time!!" I say annoyed and very embarrassed as Jake takes his hand off my waist but still holds my hand, just a little tighter. Colby gets in the room and closes the door behind him, "Are you two a thing??" He asks, pointing at our intertwined hands. "No we're not bro, just get out." Jake replied, sighing and letting go of my hand, after Colby finally leaves, I look over at Jake and frown. He looked very confused, "Hey! What's wrong? Did I do something??" He asks, putting his hand on my chin. "No, but you stopped holding my hand when Colby pointed at it!" I reply, still frowning. Jake shakes his head and grabs my hand again and holds it. "I'm sorry princess, but you know we aren't together, plus if we were I wouldn't want them to know just yet.." Jake says, making me blush when he called me princess. "Yeah you're right, but still!" I sigh, looking at him in the eye. We made eye contact, not breaking it for about a solid two minutes. I knew me and him would get along and get closer in time, but I didn't want to really rush things ya know?

-----------------------

Cliffhanger bc I'm mean lmaoo anyways I update in the middle of the night 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 anyways Imma try and sleep now . Gn y'all and hope you guys liked the chapter!