n i n e

Jake's POV
I just look at Mec and kiss the top of her head, it hurts me seeing her like this. "You're right, but let's just stop talking about this, do you wanna take your med right now or tomorrow morning when we eat breakfast?" I ask her, holding her closely to me. "Tomorrow, I'd rather sleep this away" She says, I nod and rub her back.
-time skip to the morning bc they're sleeping-

I wake up and notice Mecca isn't in my arms, so I just guess she's taking a shower. I stand up and walk over there, knocking lightly. "Mec you in there?" I ask. "J-jake? Yeah! I'm in here.. n-need something?" She asks, I try opening the door but it's locked. "No, are you okay?" I ask once again. "Jake I'm fine, I promise.." She says faintly, I sigh and just leave. "I'll be in the room." I say and step into the room, laying down in bed. Moments later Mecca comes out and gets in bed with me. "Sorry, I just panicked a bit cause I got my period.." She says, but whispers period. "Oh, princess would you like chocolate or any other cravings?" I ask her and looked at her, her face lit up and nodded. "Jake you're joking but I'd love some pickles, chocolate, peanut butter, red velvet cupcakes, ummm I think that's it!" She giggles, I just stare at her and laugh, amazed on how much she was craving. "Alright princess I'm gonna need you to come to Walmart with me, cause you just said that quickly and I only caught chocolate.." I say, making her laugh, I wrap my arm around her and pull her close to me, I placed a quick little peck on her lips and smiled. She smiled back at me but quickly cupped my cheeks and kissed me, I kissed back lovingly. After that short mini make out session, we both stood up and changed fast so we could go to Walmart and get to her cravings. We got to my car and I instantly drove to Walmart, i saw her in pain. "Cramps getting you good?" I ask her, putting my right hand on her thigh and rubbing it gently. "Y-yeah, I don't think I have painkillers.." She says, holding my hand, I just nod. We got to Walmart quick so I got off the car and carried her so it'll be easier.
-time skip to after Walmart and they're back at the house-
Mecca's POV
I look at Jake and smiled widely, I put everything in our room since we got a mini fridge so no one would steal my stuff. "Hey Jakey, you and Colby and my best friend Corey should all hang out a bit so we could hang out with each other!!" I tell him, he was editing but he stopped once I said his name. "Like us three guys or are you also included?" He asked me, I walked to him and giggled. "Duhh, I'm gonna he with you three, I'm not that dumb, plus I wanna make friends hereeee!" I whine which makes him chuckle. "Okay okay, I'll tell Colby about it, you text Corey." He tells me and I smile, taking my phone out to text Corey, he agreed to it and I smiled widely. "I'm gonna get in the shower really quick, pick out a nice outfit for me!" I tell Jake, kissing his cheek then making my way to the bathroom. "Will do princess!" He tells loud enough for me to hear. I get in the shower, shampooing and conditioning fast since we were gonna hang out around the house soon. I got out of the shower and quickly went into the room, Jake had set up my clothes like I asked to. He got me a stripped crop top (black and white like Jake's shirt 👀) and some ripped skinny jeans with my white superstar Adidas. I smiled and changed since he wasn't in the room, after I was finished I grab my brush from the desk and brushed my hair quickly so it wouldn't be tangled. I ran downstairs to see Colby and Jake talking, noticing that Jake had his stripped shirt which made me gasp. "Really Jake?! Also hey Colby!" I say, giggling as I walk over to him and Colby, he waves at me and Jake just laughs. "You told me to pick out an outfit for you!" He said shrugging, I just shook my head and sat next to him. "Corey should get here any minute by the wa-" I got cut off by a knock at the door, all three of us stood up from the couch and went to the front door, I saw Corey and screamed. "Corey!!! Brotherrrrr it's been a good while!" I said, tackling him into a hug. "Hey shistarrr! It has, also don't squeeze meee!" He says, hugging back and chuckling, Jake coughed, clearing his throat so I looked over at him. "A little jealous Webber?" I ask with a smirk plastered on my face. "He's just my best friend." I say, looking at him. "Wait are you guys a thing?" Colby and Corey ask in sync making me and Jake shake our heads quick. "No we're not, Jake just likes to think we're best friends!" I say giggling, as we all walk inside to the living room. "So guys, what should we do?" I say, looking at Colby and Corey. "Well we know nothing about each other, well Mec you know me and Jake, but you and I both don't know about Colby." Corey says, making me and Colby nod. "We should do a would you rather for my YouTube channel!" Colby says, we all agree to it but I ran upstairs and got some chocolate Jake bought me, as I walk downstairs the Corey and Colby loom at me weirdly. "Oh come on! I have girl cravings right now!!!" I whine, flipping them off which makes Jake laugh since he knew what was happening with me.
We got set up for Colby's video and he got his fans to give him would you rather questions for his channel. We sat down in the living room couch, it was Jake, me, Corey and Colby. "What's up guys! Colby Brock here! I'm here with Jake, Mecca the new roommate!! Corey, her best friend and me!" He chuckles, we all wave at the camera, well I did after them since I was eating chocolate. We got into the video quickly. "Jake, would you rather be a hopeless romantic or be a hopeful unromantic?" I ask with Colby's phone in my hand, we all looked at Jake but I was smiling sweetly at him. "Hopeless romantic, that's easyyyy!" He says, smiling at the camera, I hand the phone to him so he could ask me my would you rather. "Alright Mec, would you rather delete history or create it?" Jake asks me, I get a bit deep into thought and just start rambling. "Create history, whatever is in the past is in the past, something I'll probably look up to ya know? Creating new history would be amazing, like shit.. I'd be admired, you guys would be too. It would be something inspiring to other people!" I say, looking at the camera and smiling widely, Jake was also smiling, I noticed it from the corner of my eye.
----------------------
HAHAHAHA DID YOU THINK I WOULD END THE CHAPTER NICELY? NOPE! A CLIFFHANGER LIKE ALWAYS 🤠🤠🤠