s i x t e e n

*next morning*
Mecca's POV
Jake and I both wake up pretty early, around 9 ish in the morning. We made out way downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast, when we see Aaron cooking egg whites we greet him. "Good morning Aaron!" I say, smiling over at him. "Morning Mec, Jake." He chuckles, I decide to make breakfast for me and Jake while Aaron talked to us. "So you guys, I don't know if you noticed but uhh I was home yesterday, trying to live stream but had to end it quick due to your noises." Aaron admits, I look over at Jake wide eye, the same expression of mine is on his face. "Woah.. we're so sorry Aaron!!" I blurt out, trying to quickly finish making breakfast.
-
Jake had decided to yet again take me on a date, I got ready quickly. I ended up wearing his merch, I cut his long sleeve no name shirt into a crop top, he gave me one so he obviously still has his, but anyways I wore that, some skinny jeans and my all black converse. Jake wore a black shirt and some jeans. I didn't know where he was taking me but I was happy, I told Devyn about it and she did a light makeup look, cause it was honestly a simple date.
Buzz buzz
I check my phone, it's a text from Jake.
Ya ready yet?
I giggle at his text and show Devyn. "Wow he sure does want attention!" She says, laughing, causing me to laugh as well. "I better get going before he starts being dramatic and cries about it!" I say sarcastically walking outta the room. As I made my way downstairs I almost tripped, good job Mec smhh.

Where ever Jake is talking me, felt familiar ahahahah. "Princess?" Jake looks at me, but I quickly turn his head to face the road. "Yes Jakey?" I ask, he looks at me but I just glare at him. "Jake Andrew Webber! The road!" I say, causing his eyes to go wide. "Woah! How do you know my full name?!" He gasps, I just laugh. "I'm smart ya know?" I say, still laughing. "Anyways, we're going to that ice cream shop I took you to for our first date." He smiled softly, looking at the road. "Oh really? It looked too familiar!" I giggle, smiling back.

We got to the ice cream shop, and Jake helped me out of his car, holding my hand as we walked in. I settled with a chocolate ice cream cone instead of rolled up ice cream, Jake got a vanilla ice cream cone. Instead of us walking out to the beach, we stayed inside. We were talking about random things, and all that good stuff about social media. "That's the tea sis," Jake says, finishing the hot boiling tea he was told about. I laughed at his words, after our goofiness it was all serious. "Mec?" "Yes Jakey?" I looked at him, grabbed his hand and held it. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I gasp and nod my head quickly. "Yes! Of course I'll be your girlfriend!!!" People who were in there were applauding for us, we thanked them and left. "You're the best!!!!!" We're holding hands, my head resting on his shoulder. We head to the car to go home since I had to film, plus I wanted to do a skit. It's easier yo edit a skit then to just make a full video.

We get home and I immediately go to Devyn's room, knocking first. "Devynnnn!!!!" I say happily. "Yes? Am I missing something?" She asks which makes me giggle. "He asked me out!" I say, smiling widely. She gasps and hugs me. "Oh my god!!!! Congrats Mec!! I knew he would do it soon!" She says, making me giggle. "Wanna do a skit with me and the guys or you still a bit camera shy?" I ask her. She's always been like that, that's why she's never on videos. "Hey! I'm getting the hang of it, but I would love to, tell me what to do!" I told her the plan i wanted for the skit. I ended up texting the house groupchat to see who was in on it. All the guys except Aaron agreed, which was fine; he was playing fortnite anyways lol.
----------------------------------
I'll do the skit for the next chapter, bare with me and the updates ! I'm really sorry. First I was ranked in number 5 for the hashtag Jake Webber, I went without updating and it went to number ten, after I updated it seemed to do nothing cause it went to number 22 oh well, at least I'm trying ldbakjxnsic