Helping a old friend

Rex's pov
Hey Ezra I need you to do something for me,

Ezra's pov
I heard Rex call my name, Ezra and I walk up to him, what do you need old friend?
I find out that some old clone's that survived in order 66, can you to find them for me, said Rex.

Ezra's pov
Ok I'll do that said Ezra and ran to the ghost, I got inside the ghost to get ready for the Mission that Rex gave me today, he's a good friend he saved me ones and know I'm going to help his friends or bothers and I look that the picture Rex gave me.

Ezra's pov Ok I'll do that said Ezra and ran to the ghost, I got inside the ghost to get ready for the Mission that Rex gave me today, he's a good friend he saved me ones and know I'm going to help his friends or bothers and I look that the pictur...

Commandoes squadron, hmm that's going to be hard to find them said Ezra and ran off the ghost to go to his ship but didn't know Sabine was working on Ezra's ship.

Sabine's pov
Ezzy going to freak out what I did to his ship, I painted a Loth-cats, it's going to be funny said Sabine and laughed a little bit,

Ezra's pov
I got to my ship to see Sabine by my ship and saw that see painted on my ship! Sabine! What did you do that for?
That Ezra is payback from the prank you did to me, so I did this said Sabine, Loth-cats on my ship! Said Ezra!

Sabine's pov
Haha how does Re-venge feels said Sabine and continued laughing, I like it Sabine said Ezra, Sabine just stopped laughing what Ezra said, you what? And she turned red, I said I like said Ezra,

Sabine's pov
I can't believe what he said! I though he was going to be mad at me and Chase me back to the ghost, you really like it? Yea I do said Ezra and walk up to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek, and she just turned more red because Ezra kiss her, well I got to go know said Ezra and walk into his ship, Ezra where are you going? I'm going to find Rex's old friends or his brothers said Ezra and said I'll be back and he put on his helmet and took off.

Sabine's pov
Why does Rex wants Ezra to find his old friends, that's kinda got me scared a bit because some clones did order 66 and killed all the Jedi, what happens if those clones did what Rex took off of his Brain, I did to talk to Hera.

Ezra's pov
Well I'm here to find them said Ezra and walk down from his ship, says got to find those commandoes said Ezra and walk off to find them. I finally find a man that look like Rex, I followed him to see if his friends are with him or his brothers, then he stop moving and turned around behind himself to see if someone following him, but I was on a rooftop so he can't see me, he continued to walk off and stop at this old place that looked like a bar but it wasn't anymore it was a house for them, he walk inside the house and I followed him inside the house but no one knows where I am, I look down to see three of them and look at the picture again and said quietly yes I find them, but one wasn't there, where's the second one, then someone put a hand on my shoulder and turned me around to make me see him the fourth one! He then punch me in the face and I hit the floor unconscious.

Sabine's pov
Hera! Hera? What is it sweetie said Hera, Ezra's gone on a mission to help Rex's old friends or bothers, I'm really scared Hera said Sabine, that's go talk to Rex said Hera and they both walk off to find Rex. There he is said Hera, hey Rex you sent Ezra on a mission without telling me said Hera, sorry ma'am I had to do something Else said Rex.

Sabine's pov
No! You sent Ezra on a mission to find clones commandoes said Sabine in a mad voice and tried to walk up to Rex but Kanan stop her,

Kanan's pov
What do you mean you sent my son on that mission, those clones can still be on older 66 said Kanan, Kanan I think they're not said Rex, if he gets hurt I'm going to- Sabine stop! Said Hera and took her daughter like away from Rex and Kanan, Hera what's going to happen to Ezra? They're going to find out that Ezra's a Jedi and the might kill him and started to cry into Hera's arms, he's going to be fine Sabine we going to save him said Hera.

Ezra's pov
I woke up to hear a voice talking to each other, ow my head, hey the kids up one of them said and one walk up to me and said, who are you? And why are you here? What? And one of them punched me again and ask again who are you? Ok ok I'm Ezra Bridger, I was sent here to find you said Ezra and got punched again, you're a bounty hunter one of they said, no I'm not, I was sent here by captain Rex said Ezra and they stop torturing Ezra, what did you say? Captain Rex sent me here to find you said Ezra and look up, will help the boy up one of them said, and they did, so Ezra Bridger right? Yes I'm Ezra Bridger but why did you guys do this to me? We though you're a bounty hunter one of them said, no I'm not said Ezra,

Ezra's pov
Wants you're guys names? Will I'm Boss,and I'm Fixer, and I'm Scorch and I'm Sev, Nice to meet you guys said Ezra, well I guess you're a Jedi said Boss, I am said Ezra, ok so why does Rex wants us said Fixer, I guess he wants to see you again, haha I like this kid said Scorch, well we have to grab are stuff said Boss, were coming with me said Ezra, yeah kid why not said Sev.

Boss's pov
So Ezra what's the plan said boss, well we go back to my ship said Ezra, Ok so where's your ship said Fixer, not that long why, now let's go said Ezra and them followed Ezra back to his ship. Wow that's a nice ship Ezra said Sev, thank you Sev said Ezra let's go in said Boss and they did but heard a gunshot go off Ezra turned around to see a shot coming to hit Ezra and it did, it was to late Ezra couldn't grabbed his lightsaber in time he fell on the ground of his ship, I've been shot again and the last thing I hear is Sev help Ezra and he did but I fell unconscious.

Boss's pov
Fixer do you know where we are going too? Yes it looks like Ezra has a map to his base said Fixer, then let's go said Boss and saw Sev ripping off Ezra's shirt off to see the shot went into, is he going to be ok said Scorch to Sev I don't know Bother but we have to go fist to save his life because the shot almost got to his heart said Sev.

Kanan's pov
I feel in the force that Ezra was hurt I yelled his name, EZRA! No he can't be, I ran to see Hera with Sabine and Rex talking to a clone named Boss and heard that Ezra needs help before they get to the base, I then saw Sabine crying into Hera chest and I know that Sabine like's Ezra or loves him.

Sabine's pov
I can't believe Ezra almost died but the clone commandoes are coming with Ezra.

Boss's pov
Boss we're here said Fixer and they both ran out of the ship with Sev and Scorch trying too save Ezra's life, oh please not a young Jedi die again said Boss because Boss has seen Jedi die before in his time.