They're all gone

Master's pov (me)
So you guys read about Ezra becomes a Jedi knight and know it's time to make a new part for this chapter, enjoy

Ezra's pov
We all got in my ship starbird, we got into hyperspace to go to go back to the base to save anyone, I hope everyone is ok said Ezra in a worried voice, ezzy every thing is going to be ok said Sabine, I hope said Ezra, we are here said oib wan, oh my god look at the base said Sabine, then she noticed Mandorlarians destroyed Mandorlarian ships on the ground, no the Empire didn't attack said Sabine, who then said Ezra, my brother said Sabine,
I landed my ship on the ground and walk down to see Sabine in her armour and she said ezzy I'm going to be fine said Sabine to Ezra and gave Ezra's helmet to him and he put it on and said to them both are you ready, and they said yes.

Kenobi's pov
It would seem that Sabine's older brother wented revenge on Ezra said Kenobi.

Sabine's pov
But why? Sabine I killed your Father said Ezra, he wasn't my father Kanan was said Sabine and they continue to walk to see a lot of dead bodies around clone's body's and Mandorlarians too.

Ezra's pov
I noticed one of are troopers was still alive I ran up to see how it was it was Fixer! Fixer! What happened here? Sabine's bother killed a lot of us and took your father and Sev and Scorch and Hera and Zeb and Choper said Fixer, can you walk? Said Ezra, yeah but I need a gun said Fixer and Ezra gave him a gun and said that's find more savers said Ezra and they all followed Ezra's lead.

Sabine's pov
We got into the base to see some alive clone troopers, Rex, Cody, Wolf and fives. Are you guys ok said Ezra, yes we are said Cody and looked at Sabine and said its all your fault! Cody stand down said Kenobi it wasn't her fault said Ezra and looked to see one dead clone with a tracker Device on his armour, that's how they find us said Ezra and said we have to find my father said Ezra, then a hologram come up to them and played a message for Ezra saying meet me on Mandorlarier said Tristan and said fight me said Tristan or your family and your Father dies said Tristan and the video stop playing, Ezra then started to walk to his ship and said let's go said Ezra and they all followed Ezra to his ship and took off for Mandorlarier to fight Tristan.

Sabine's pov
Ezra you can't said Sabine to her husband, I can't let them die said Ezra and said I don't want my Father to die too said Ezra, Ezzy please don't fight him he's going to kill you said Sabine, Sabine I'm a Jedi knight know said Ezra, and said its going to be fine and gave his wife a kiss then heard Rex saying we are here.

Ezra's pov
We landed my ship down to the ground on the Snow and I walk out to see Tristan with a Cape on him showing he is on the clan leader of house Wren, I put my helmet on and walk up to see my family and friends and my Father in Tristan's hands and said you came here to save them Jedi said Tristan, yes I am said Ezra, then a Mandorlarian warrior gave Tristan a old Jedi lightsaber, then Master Kenobi said that's not yours said Kenobi! Master Kenobi walk up to Ezra and turned on his lightsaber to fight too, no master Jedi it's just me and that stupid little Jedi said Tristan, he's not stupid said Sabine, ah sister I heard your pregnant said Tristan, and Sabine walk behind Ezra and said please don't said Sabine, I need to said Ezra and tolded Rex to watch her and he did.

Ezra's pov
I grabbed my lightsaber and look through my helmet to see the blue blade, (he's using Kanan's lightsaber because Ezra used his for Sabine's ring) then I saw Tristan turned on his weapon that was a old Jedi's lightsaber and he said my father's father used this to kill Jedi's like you said Tristan and said to Ezra saying it's time for you to join the force said Tristan, and Ezra turned on his lightsaber and said that's not going to happen said Ezra.

Next chapter is about Ezra vs Sabine's Bother Tristan, who will win? Level a comment down below.