The rebels are back

Ezra's pov
Sabine is now 7 months pregnant and we are excited to be parents soon, I was with Sabine in are thrown room talking about what to name are child, (what do you guys think of a good name?) hey Sabine what should we name are child said Ezra to Sabine, I don't know let said Sabine to her husband, then a Mandorlarian warrior ran up to Ezra and to Sabine and knelt down to both of them saying my Lords we find rebels clone troopers coming with two Jedi's the Warrior said to Ezra.

Ezra's pov
Get the Warriors ready said Ezra, yes my Lord, Sabine you have to say here said Ezra, no ezzy please don't fight them said Sabine, Sabine that Jedi killed my Father said Ezra and put on his armour and put robe on to like Jedi's have but Ezra is no Jedi he's a Mandorlarian Jedi.

Sabine's pov
Then be careful said Sabine to her husband, I will said Ezra and gave Sabine a kiss and Sabine did to and said here's you're helmet said Sabine, and Ezra put it on and walk out of his clan house to see Hera again with same clone troopers with Ahosoka and Luke Skywalker, I see you have a new Jedi said Ezra and walk out to see the Jedi who killed His father Kenobi. Well it's good to see you again master Kenobi said Ezra, I am no longer your master said Kenobi and said but he is and back up, and Ezra saw Kanan alive!

Ezra's pov
Kanan? That's In possible said Ezra, no it is not said Kanan, but you died said Ezra, I did but the force brought me back to life because what you becomes said Kanan and turning on his new lightsaber that's Orange, then Ezra grabbed his lightsaber and turned it on and said this is your lightsaber and I kept it to remind me of you Kanan said Ezra to his old master, and the clone troopers put there guns up and so did Ezra's Warriors did to, then Luke turned on his lightsaber and Kanan and Luke attack Ezra at the sametime but they had no chance for Ezra he was more powerful than them both.

Sabine's pov
I saw Kanan is alive but let's not possible but I stayed like Ezra tolded me to do.

Kanan's pov
This stops now said Kanan and used the force to left up Ezra in the air and said please Ezra don't make me do this said Kanan to his son like, what you can't kill me you're a Jedi said Ezra and used the force to Break himself free, and turned on his lightsaber again and said I met by a Jedi but I'm more then a Jedi I'm a Mandorlarian Jedi said Ezra and attack Luke and cut off hiss right hand and grabbed his lightsaber and said you're week but Luke used the force to push Ezra away from him and grabbed back his lightsaber.

Ezra's pov
I saw my Warriors still fighting the clone's and killed them all I saw them about to kill one named Fives and said take him prisoner and they though the air to go back to Ezra's and Sabine's house, then I noticed Ahosoka walking to me with her hands up and said to stop this and we did, Ahosoka what are you doing said Kanan, run said Ahosoka, no said Luke, but they ran back to there ship and took off,

Ezra's pov
Same of my worries walked up putting there guns on Ahosoka, hold your fire said Ezra and walk up to Ahosoka and said one to his worries and said take her lightsabers and gave them to me said Ezra and the worrier did, Ahosoka why did you have to do this said Ezra, because I'm part of your family said Ahosoka, we were once said Ezra and turned on his lightsaber and put it to her neck and said if you what to be part of my family you kneel down to me said Ezra to Ahosoka and she did and Ezra said rise a Ahosoka Tono you are part of Clan Bridger said Ezra.

Hope you guys like it so far, leave a like and a comment down below, and remember the force will always be with you.