Saving them

Ezra's pov
Oh my god they're old Mandorlarians Warriors said and I think they don't like us said Ezra, will no shit said Sev shooting them back to, I put my gun behind me back so I can grabbed my lightsaber and pistol too, then I saw boba Fett oh no said Ezra, then Boba Fett shot at Ezra but it didn't hit Ezra it hit Sev he jump to save me said Ezra I put my pistol back and my lightsaber back too and said man down, then my dad saw this and ran up to me and said is he ok said Boss, he's ok but we have to get him to the med bay said Ezra and asked a clone trooper to help Ezra pick up Sev, then Ezra saw Ahosoka landing on the ground and said come on! Father she's here said Ezra, good all men get into the ship said Boss and they all did with Boss and Ezra and Sev in Ezra's hands, and Fixer and Scorch with the wolf pick and wolf.

Sabine's pov
I wanted for Ezra to come back to the ship so we can go back to are new base said Sabine, then she saw a big ship land into the Republic ship, and saw a lot of clone troopers walk out and then I saw Rex's old friend and Codys to then I turned around to see Ezra holding Sev in his hands and said get the med bay really said Ezra to Sabine and she did.

Will Sev die in the next part?