Sabine finds out

Sabine's pov
I woke up like I was going to throw up, I jump out of bed to see the medical droid, 30 minutes later, miss Wren I have the results said the droid, ok what is it, miss Wren you're pregnant, ok thank- wait you said I'm pregnant? Yes miss Wren said the med droid and gave the results to Sabine, oh my God! I am! Said Sabine but she was happy to have a baby with Ezra, she ran back to there room and saw Ezra still asleep, ezzy wake up and moving him around.

Ezra's pov
I woke to see Sabine smiling at me, what is it Sabine? Here look said Sabine, Ezra read the results and said you're pregnant? Yes said Sabine, what? I'm not lieing said Sabine, Ezra got up to hug his girlfriend and said I love you very much said Ezra, then Ezra and Sabine look at the door open to see Hera and she said Sabine you're pregnant?

Hera's pov
Sabine is it true? And Ezra give Hera the results and see read it and look at Sabine and hugged her saying I'm so happy for you both.

Boss's pov
You're happy about what? Dad Sabine's pregnant said Ezra to his Father, well that great said Boss and said to his son you need to get married know said Boss, ok Dad said Ezra and Boss walk away.

Ezra's pov
then look at Kanan's master's lightsaber and used the force to grabbed the Crystal in the lightsaber and used the force to make a ring and put the crystal on the ring and look at Sabine and kneel down and said Sabine Wren will you marry me? And Sabine started to cry because she didn't know Ezra made her a ring out of a lightsaber crystal, she started to cry happy and said yes to Ezra, then Ezra put on her ring on her finger and she said what about you? I made mine said Ezra and she put his ring on his finger. Will I'll get a suit said Ezra and I will get a dress said Sabine.

Hera's pov
It's done Sabine said Hera, the dress done said Sabine, it is how do you like it said Hera, I like it Mother said Sabine and hugged her mother like.

Ezra's pov
How do I like said Ezra to his Father, you look great my Son said Boss and walk up to him and said I'm sorry for all the years I miss with you said Boss Dad it's ok you're here know and I'm happy to have you in my life again said Ezra and hugged his Dad, Go get her son make me happy Ezra said Boss, I well said Ezra.

Ezra's pov
I wanted for Sabine to walk down the aisle, and I saw Rex and Cody and Hera and my Dad and Sev and scorch and fixer all looking at me, then I heard a clone trooper say here comes the bride, then I saw her in a beautiful dress and a new hair colour look. (She looks like this)

Sabine's pov I walk down the aisle to see Ezra looking at me, and him looked happy to see me in this new look of mine, I walk up to and he said you're beautiful said Ezra and you look handsome said Sabine

Sabine's pov
I walk down the aisle to see Ezra looking at me, and him looked happy to see me in this new look of mine, I walk up to and he said you're beautiful said Ezra and you look handsome said Sabine. Half a hour later one of the clone's said you may kiss the bride and they both kiss at the same time, and everyone was happy clapping there hands,