Coming back

Master (me) pov
Last off you read about Ezra killed Sabine's Father and Ezra getting hurt Bad, let's find out know.

Sabine's pov
We rushed Ezra into the med bay and took off his armour to see how bad his wounds are, the medical Droid said he has to go into the bank tank now or he will die, they put Ezra in and saved his life know we have to wait. Ezzy please come back to me said Sabine putting her hand on the Glass to see Ezra half naked with a breathing mask on.

Kenobi's pov
Mrs Bridger you should trust the force said Kenobi, ( what's his fell name again?) how can I said Sabine what if he dies and doesn't meet are unborn child I'm only 2 weeks said Sabine and started to cry, Sabine you have to trust in the force and Ezra too said Kenobi and walk away.

Sabine's pov
I walk back to Ezra's and my bedroom to sleep, before I did I heard a voice, Sabine why are you so scared said Kanan's force ghost and walk up to Sabine and sit beside her, she couldn't believe she can see Kanan, how can I see you! I'm not a Jedi said Sabine, you don't have to be a Jedi to see me Sabine but you have too Believe what master Kenobi said Kanan, how can I- but Kanan's force ghost was gone, will I guess I'm going to try to sleep said Sabine and she did.

Ezra's pov
I was in a White void and I walked around to see no one, hello? I'm I dead said Ezra, no you're not Ezra said Kanan, Kanan how is this possible? Said Ezra, I'm I one with the force too?
You're not said Kanan, ok said Ezra but how can I go back said Ezra, you go back now said Kanan and Ezra started to wake up in the bank tank and started to freak out, then the med Droid said to call for help and Boss come to help. Then got Ezra out of the bank tank and he started to cough and said how long was I out? Just for a day said Boss, hey kid how are you feeling? Said Sev, Sev! Said Ezra and hugged him, well I guess you missed me more than I did about you too said Sev and hugged Ezra back, hey Ezra Sabine's in your bedroom said Scorch, thanks Scorch said Ezra and he put on a Orange shirt on and black pants and walk to his room to see his wife sleeping on there bed, I got into bed with Sabine and said to her I love you.

Sabine's pov
I heard a voice that sounded like ezzy's
I turned around to see him laying beside me, ezzy said Sabine and hugged her husband saying please don't do that again said Sabine and started to cry on Ezra, I won't do that again Bine said Ezra, then they heard the door opened to see master Kenobi looking at them both and said Mr Bridger I see your back said Kenobi, yeah I am said Ezra, why are you here said Ezra, I'm here to finish your training said Kenobi, you're going to finish my training? Said Ezra, yes I'm going to training you and we start tomorrow said Kenobi and walk away, well I guess you have to sleep said Sabine, we both do said Ezra and held his wife in his arms going to sleep.

Next Morning,
Kenobi's pov
Know Ezra we train with your lightsaber combat said Kenobi, but master Kenobi I did with Kanan, his is different then mine said Kenobi and turned on his training lightsaber and so did Ezra, and Kenobi said you're move?

Ezra's pov
We had wooden training sabers like I trained Sabine to use the Darksabler, and know I'm using the wooden training sabers and master Kenobi said to me you're move, I just looked at him and I want into a attack but he kick me away for him and said you need to Watch what you're doing Ezra said master Kenobi and he said again, so I did we had good little progress but just for me I think m, then I saw Sabine waching me, I Lost Focus on Kenobi and he ones again won the fight, and said again, so we did, I got the upper hand this time and I was doing better now but he won again and said again, now we started on the basics of using a lightsaber better and how to use it more better, then he said you did well today Ezra said Kenobi and said that's all for the night said master Kenobi and walk away to the base, then Sabine walk up to me and said for a old timer he can kick your butt said Sabine, oh yeah I did too when I was training you to said Ezra and then gave her a kiss and said let's go inside are ship said Ezra and they both walk to there ship.

Ezra's pov
When Sabine when off for bed I want into a meditation site, and then I heard a voice that saided like Bendo! Come to me said Bendo, I got up to wake up Sabine saying we have to go back to choper base said Ezra.

Sabine's pov
Why do we have to go there said Sabine, The Bendo tolded me too said Ezra, are we bringing master Kenobi said Sabine, I thank that's a good idea said Ezra, and want off to find Kenobi and Ezra did, hey master Kenobi can you come with me to meet a friend of mine said Ezra, and who's that? Said Kenobi, you will see him soon and Ezra walk up to his ship with Kenobi and went into hyperspace to choper base.

On Choper base.

Ezra's pov
Will welcome to choper base said Ezra to Kenobi, I can sense a lot of deaths said Kenobi, will a lot of good men died here said Ezra and walk with Sabine and Kenobi, we are here said Ezra, Bendo ! Bendo!? Are you here? Said Ezra and the Bendo showed himself to both of Ezra and Sabine and Kenobi.

Bendo's pov
Ah good you got my call said Bendo, Ezra Bridger Jedi apprentice of Kanan Jarrus Jedi knight where is he? He's died said Ezra and Sabine walk up to Ezra and holded Ezra's hand, and who is this said the Bendo, this is- Ezra tried to say but the Bendo said Obi wan Kenobi Jedi knight said Bendo, you're a Jedi force worder said Kenobi, Jedi and Sith cherries the Burger and Wildon said Bendo, I'm the Bendo the one in the middle the light and the dark said Bendo to Kenobi, I see that said obi wan, we can be good friends said Bendo to Kenobi, I think we can said Kenobi. Then the Bendo turned around to see Sabine, ah Sabine Bridger wife of Ezra Bridger.

Sabine's pov
How does he knew that said Sabine to Ezra, he knows a lot said Ezra, Sabine Bridger walk forward said Bendo and she did, you Carry a weapon said Bendo, it's this said Sabine it's a old weapon Mandorlarian leaders had this weapon said Sabine it's called the Darksabler said Sabine, may I see it said Bendo, and Sabine gave it and Bendo used the force to see it and he opened it and Sabine said what did you do to it said Sabine, I'm helping you said Bendo and made it like a Jedi's lightsaber and gave it back to Sabine and said Sabine Bridger your a Jedi like Ezra Bridger said Bendo, I'm what? Said Sabine.

Leave a comment please, tell me how you guys like the book so far,