Ezra's True Father

Ezra's pov
I woke up to see Sabine beside me naked, then I remember last night, oh boy said Ezra and looked at Sabine and she started to woke up too good morning Sabine said Ezra.

Sabine's pov
I woke up to see Ezra in my bed with me and said did we just do- yeah we did Sabine said Ezra and said if you want me out of your room I'll leave and forget what happened last night said and put on his pants and turned around to look at Sabine.

Sabine's pov
No Ezra I... I like it last night, you did said Ezra and walk up to her, yes I did Ezra I love you and I want us to be together said Sabine and Touch Ezra's chest were he was shot from, did it hurt? Yes it did, but I'm happy to be alive said Ezra and look at Sabine and put his hand on her cheek because of you I'm alive said Ezra, and Sabine turned red, and I am to said Sabine and kiss him, but the door opened to see Zeb,

Zeb's pov
I walked into Sabine's room to ask if she seen Ezra but I find him haft naked and Sabine to, ahh put some clothes on you guys said Zeb and Kanan's what's us in the common room and walked away.

Ezra's pov
Will he knows said Ezra and walk to put his combat shoes and his short and his lightsaber and his gun, come on Sabine let's find out what we're doing today said Ezra and walk out of her room.

Sabine's pov
I got off my bed to put on my armour and belt with my guns on them and explosives and grabbed my helmet too and walk out of my room to see what's going on.

Rex's pov
Hey Ezra over here said Rex and Ezra ran to Rex to see Kanan and Hera and Boss and Sev and fixer and scorch there too, what are we doing said Ezra, well we find out that a old public ship it's a Jedi's cruiser said Boss, and a lot of weapons and explosives and medical supplies and old ships in it too and so Men in there too said Rex.

Ezra's pov
So when do we go said Sabine, we're going know said Boss and put his helmet on and said from up Sev, Fixer and scorch said Boss and both of them walk onto a old Republic ship from The Clone Wars, Wow said Ezra when he walk in,

Boss's pov
Hey Ezra I got something for you said Boss, what is it? Said Ezra, you see that old armour its a clone commandoes armour and I thought you would like it said Boss, what? So you're giving me this armour? Yes Ezra I find out you're put clone said Boss, what? No my mother and father- Ethan Bridger wasn't your father Ezra said Boss, I am your Father said Boss.

Ezra's pov
What? No it can't be? Said Ezra, did your mother told of me said Boss, yeah she said she met a clone and been a couple said Ezra, that necklace is part of my armour said Boss and showed Ezra the missing piece of his armour, it is you, you're my Father and hug Boss yes Ezra I am said Boss and look at Ezra and said try on that armour Son said Boss, ok said Ezra, a couple of minutes wanted by, you look good in that armour said Boss.

Ezra's pov
I walk up to see myself wow I look good in this armour said Ezra and said thank you Father and hug Boss again you're welcome my Son said Boss and they both walk out of the room.

Sabine's pov
I was at the bridge of the ship to see Hera and Kanan talking about the mission, hey Kanan you said most of the clone's did older 66 right said Sabine, yes they did why do you ask this said Kanan, well the clone's killed the Jedi and maybe they well try to kill you and Ezra said Sabine, they I bet they won't said Rex and said we're here and the ship went out of hyperspace and they saw the old Republic ship, wow said Sabine,

Ezra's pov
Oh wow look at that said Ezra and look at Sabine, and Sabine saw Ezra in commandoes armour, Ezra how did you find this? Said Sabine, will I find out who was my True Father said Ezra and Boss walk in, Boss? Said Sabine, and Boss's men said boss you never told us about this said Sev, hey by nice to are little nephew said Fixer and walk up to Ezra and so did scorch.

Rex's pov
Get ready to doc said Rex and they did, commandoes you go first said Rex, will son let's go said Boss and Ezra put on his helmet and followed his Father, Ezra be careful said Sabine, I will said Ezra and walk in.

Tell me how you guys like the book so far,