A path to be a jedi Knight

Sabine's pov
What do you mean I'm a Jedi said said to Bendo, you might be a Mandorlarian but you are a Jedi said Bendo and gave Sabine her new lightsaber (the Darksabler) and for you Ezra Bridger you have a test said Bendo and looked at oib wan Kenobi, and that's for said Ezra, to be a Jedi knight said Kenobi to Ezra.

Ezra's pov
What do you mean? The test you have, know go said the Bendo, where do I go? Said Ezra, in that cave said Bendo, ok said Ezra and looked at Sabine and said I'll be back said Ezra and walk into the cave to complete his test to be a Jedi knight like Kanan was to, I walk into the cave and saw Boss his Father died in grievous hand with a lightsaber into the gut, I ran to my father to help him and I turned on my lightsaber but grievous and my father disappeared, what was that? Said Ezra and walk more into the cave to see Sabine holding her arms with a baby and Ezra was right beside her with there baby, then saw Tristan coming in to kill Sabine and there baby and he did Ezra couldn't save them both but said that's not going to happen said Ezra and walk more in the cave to see his Father was going to kill him with his gun to Ezra's face and said you disappoint me said Boss, no father please don't said Ezra but Boss killed him, Ezra watched that happened and started to cry and said how can he do that to me said Ezra and walk up to a door and it opened to see Grievous with two lightsabers out and Ezra got scared this time he tried to grabbed his lightsaber but it wasn't there Ezra then look up to see grievous and said join me said grievous, no I'm not said Ezra, I'm not afraid said Ezra and walk up to grievous with his eyes closed and grievous Suong his lightsabers at Ezra but grievous disappeared and Ezra opened his eyes and said oh man that's not fun said Ezra, then heard a voice master Yoda, hmm past the test you did said Yoda and disappeared, and Ezra walk out of the cave to see Sabine his wife and saw Master Kenobi and Bendo too.

Kenobi's pov
Well done said master Kenobi and said to Ezra kneel and Ezra did, Kenobi turned on his lightsaber and put it to Ezra's shoulder's and said by the right of the counsellor and the well of the force and said you May rise said Kenobi and said Ezra Bridger your know a Jedi knight said Kenobi.

Ezra's pov
I can't believe I'm a Jedi knight! I past the test said Ezra and heard Sabine saying I'm so happy for you ezzy and hugged her husband and said will you start training me said Sabine, not know because you're pregnant said Ezra, and said let's go back to the base said Ezra. Ezra Bridger Jedi knight your base is in trouble said Bendo, what do you mean said Ezra but turned around not to see the Bendo, I hate that when he does that said Ezra, and said we have to go back to the base said Ezra to Sabine and master Kenobi and they ran to Ezra's ship and took off to help.

Master's pov (me)
What will happen in the next part? Tell me how you think what's going to happen, and how did you like this chapter of the book.