Living on choper base

Hey guys master here so one of my followers and one of my friends said to me when am I going to make a new part of the book, will it's time know I'm happy to be back working in this book again guys so I hope you can enjoy,

Ezra's pov
My family know lives on choper base for safety from Kanan and Bendu is going to protect us, I'm out meditating when Jason come to play with me, ezzy said Jason not right now Jason said Ezra and Jason walked away sad, it broke my heart to say that to him but I need to find my balance in the force again but I can't find it, I need to talk to the Bendu, I got up and walked to see Sabine holding Mira in her arms, I walked up to her and said how's your morning do Bine? Good I'm happy that we can live here again said Sabine, I am to said Ezra, what's wrong ezzy? I need to talk to Bendu said Ezra and walked off to see the Bendu. Bendo! Bendu!? I need to talk to you said Ezra.

Bendu's pov
Ah young Ezra Bridger Jedi knight hmm what do you need? I need to find my balance in the force again said Ezra, ahh sit my friend said Bendu, Ezra sit on the ground saying how can you help me? You must open yourself in the force young Bridger lost you are why? Said Bendu, it's Kanan he tried to kill me said Ezra, ahh Kanan Jarrus Jedi knight, why does he? He thinks I left him Bendu, he's a sith know Bendu, how can I protect my family said Ezra, ahh heart broken you are for the lost of your master and a father like said Bendu, yes Bendu, young Bridger when your here with me he will not hurt you or your family, I will protect you and your family and your wife and daughter said Bendu, thank you Bendo, you're welcome my friend now go you most said Bendu and said may the force be with you young Bridger said Bendu, Ezra walked off too find his wife and daughter too be with them.

I hope you guys like this new update tell me if you want to see a new update of the book, and remember the force will always be with you.