What happed too your arm!

Ezra's pov
I got back home and walked out of my ship and saw Sabine and little Mira in her arms and was in shock when she saw what happened to me.

Sabine's pov
I saw Ezra's ship landed and Ezra walked out, then I saw him with one arm, Ezra what happened as I said when he was walking up to me, Kanan cut off my arm when we where fighting said Ezra and said know I can't hold Mira as he said as he cried, no Ezra you will still hold Mira said Sabine, let's go see a doctor to fix your arm said Sabine.

Haft a hour later
Ezra's pov
I was in my ship looking at my robotic right hand it feels cold, I saw Sabine and Mira walked in our bedroom and sit next to me and she said how is it? It's okay I just have too get use to it said Ezra, here hold Mira said Sabine, okay said Ezra and had his daughter in his arms, little Mira looked at her father and giggled and smiled at him, hello my little one said Ezra, Sabine was outside of the bedroom, Ezra got up with Mira in his arms and find his wife talking too Ahosoka. Hello Ezra said Ahosoka, hi Ahosoka said Ezra and sit down close too the table with Sabine and Ahosoka, so how's your new arm doing? Said Ahosoka, it's okay I just have too get use of it said Ezra holding his daughter and looked at Mira and said too Ahosoka if she wants too hold Mira, Ahosoka do you want too hold Mira? Said Ezra, yes I would love too said Ahosoka and Ezra give Mira too Ahosoka and Mira smiled at Ahosoka and giggled and played with her hair (I don't know how it say it) Mira auntie Ahosoka doesn't like that said Sabine, no it's okay sabine I'm okay with it said Ahosoka. Later Sabine had Mira in her arms feeding her breastmilk and later after that she put Mira too bed and walked back too Ezra and Ahosoka. What are we going too do with Kanan said Ezra, I don't know said Ahosoka, we leave him alone and he met do the same too said Sabine, I don't know Sabine said Ahosoka, well I hope he doesn't find us said Ezra, he won't be able too with Bendo here he will help us this time said Ahosoka, he said that? Said Ezra, Ahosoka nodded. Later they had dinner together with Ahosoka, (Ahosoka is part of Sabine and Ezra's family and Ahosoka is the godmother of Mira) we finished eating dinner and Sabine was cleaning the plates, Ahosoka was still here with us, will I have too go said Ahosoka goodnight you two said Ahosoka and walked out of the ghost, (it's Sabine's and Ezra's ship because Hera died) sabine and I got in our bedroom and saw little Mira asleep we both give her a kiss and said goodnight too her, Sabine and I got in our bed that's right besides Mira's bed, because Sabine don't want Mira in a other room by herself, goodnight my beautiful wife said Ezra holding his wife, goodnight my handsome husband said Sabine holding Ezra too, they both fell asleep together holding each other.

I hope you like this new part, @parkeparrish asked me too continue this book too so here it is, next will be The Last of Us, and remember the force will always be with you.