It begins

Ezra's pov
I walked outside of my house and my Warriors did too, then I saw Kanan in this type of cyborg armour

I walk up to him and said is it you Kanan? Yes Ezra it is me said Kanan, what happened to you? Grievous find me and did this to me and I killed him said Kanan and grabbed one of his lightsabers and said Ezra join me and be my apprentice once again...

I walk up to him and said is it you Kanan? Yes Ezra it is me said Kanan, what happened to you? Grievous find me and did this to me and I killed him said Kanan and grabbed one of his lightsabers and said Ezra join me and be my apprentice once again said Kanan, I turned on my lightsaber and said no I'm a Jedi knight and I don't join the dark side of the force said Ezra to his old master, then you will die Jedi, and Kanan turned on his lightsaber and some of my Warriors tried to fight against him but Kanan killed them all, I used my jet pack and I fly into the air to attack Kanan and so I did, we had a massive lightsaber fight but I didn't noticed Sabine was watching me with Ahosoka and Fives.

Sabine's pov
Ahosoka we have to do something to help Ezra said Sabine holding Mira, Mrs Bridger Ezra tolded us to protect you and Mira said Fives to Sabine, he's right said Ahosoka, then they heard a noise in the house to see some clone troopers intrude the house, Ahosoka turned on her lightsabers and Fives put on his helmet and grabbed his rifle and started to shot at his brothers but they aren't his brothers anymore, then Mira started to cry and Sabine tired to make her stop crying but it doesn't help, then Fives said we have to go to the safe place of the house said Fives and Ahosoka helped Sabine and Mira with Fives and got to the safe place of the house.

Ezra's pov
I sensed in the force to hear little Mira crying, no! But Kanan said yess, your not going to hurt them said Ezra and used the force to push Kanan away and Ezra used his jet pack to go back to his house to save Sabine and Mira with Ahosoka and fives, when I got in the house I saw dead body's on the ground and said to myself they're in the safe place of the house, I ran to hear gunshots going off and lightsabers noises and saw Ahosoka and Fives holding off some clone troopers, I ran in there and turned on my lightsaber to kill the clone's and I did and Ahosoka and Fives and Sabine saw me with blood on my armour and it was mine.

Sabine's pov
Ezra! I ran up to see Ezra blooding and said you're hurt! I'm ok said Ezra and heard a voice and it was Hera's voice! Hera I said yes come on said Hera and the ramp of the ghost opened and Ahosoka took Fives and used the force jump and landed into the ghost, Sabine hold on Mira I said and hugged them both and used my jet pack to got on the ghost and we did Fives and Ahosoka helped Sabine and Mira up, and then I sensed gunshot going to hit Sabine and Mira but I jump in time to save them both two shots got in my chest and I look to see who shot me it was Kanan, then I saw the button to close the ramp of the ghost and it closed, Sabine looked at me and said Ezra are you ok? I turned around to show them I was shot, I fell on the ground on my knees and then I black out.

What's going to happen to Ezra in the next part of the chapter? Level a comment and leave a like to the book, and remember the force will always be with you.