Telling sabine's Mother

Ezra's pov
I was fixing the ship my Father gave me before Sabine find out she was pregnant, we're on the clone's base my ship is outside beside the Ghost, I had a little program because of choper he zipped me by the back, I turned around to see him laughing, oh you think that's funny said Ezra and started to run after choper, come back here you peace of junk.

Sabine's pov
I am know two weeks pregnant and I thought to myself that Mother needs to know about this, so I walked into Ezra's ship to hear him yelling at Choper, oh boy what did he do to Ezra this time said Sabine.

Ezra's pov
Ah I finally got you said Ezra, and it's my first time getting you said Ezra, when choper spun around to make Ezra fell off of choper, Ezra hit his head be the Wall oww that hurt said Ezra, I guess you lose again by choper again said Sabine, I had him said Ezra and got back up and look at Sabine saying what's up?

Sabine's pov
We're just teenages but we're married said Sabine, so I was thinking if we can tell my Mother said Sabine, I think let's a good idea said Ezra, really? Said Sabine, yeah let's go know said Ezra and cleaned his face, and Sabine said you looked like a Loth- cat said Sabine, I do said Ezra, you do said Sabine.

Ezra's pov
I walk in the pilot seat of my ship that my Father gave me well it's Sabine's and my ship too, but we don't have a name for the ship yet. Then I saw Sabine seat next to me in the copilot seat and said are you ready said Ezra, yes I am said Sabine, and want into hyperspace to Mandorlarier.

Sabine's pov
Hey ezzy should I put my armour on? Said Sabine, no I don't think so said Ezra and walk into the bridge of his ship in a suit and said do you think you're Mother will be ok with a Jedi and put clone commando said Ezra, ezzy I love no matter what said Sabine and gave her husband a kiss, then heard a voice saying who are you and why are you here? Then Sabine talk into the comm saying this is Sabine Wren can we land said Sabine, you have permission to land said the voice, and they landed. Well here we go said Ezra and the ramp of his ship opened and they both saw Sabine's Mother and Tristan.

Sabine's mother pov
It's good to see you again my daughter said Sabine's mother, it is too said Sabine.

Sabine's pov
Mother do you remember Ezra Bridger? The Jedi? Yes said Sabine and walk up to him and said his Father's a commando from the clone wars said Sabine, and Ezra's is my husband said Sabine and made her mother look at the ring that Ezra made for her. No you can't be married to this Jedi and put clone commando said Ursa and put out her guns at Ezra and so did Tristan and some of there Men to.

Ezra's pov
Sabine stay behind me said Ezra and grabbed Kanan's lightsaber (it's now Ezra's lightsaber) and Ezra look around him saying I don't want to hurt nobody said Ezra and slowly tried to walk back to his ship with Sabine behind him.

Sabine's pov
Mother you can't do this said Sabine, but I can said Ursa and shot at Ezra but Ezra blocked the hit with his lightsaber and said to Sabine time to go said Ezra get the ship ready to fly to Sabine and she nodded.

Ezra's pov
Well I guess we will have to meet again said Ezra and got into his ship but heard a gunshot and it hit Ezra's back and Ezra screamed out of pain and turned around to see Sabine's mother has shot him then heard a second gunshot this time it wasn't coming for Ezra the shot it Sabine's mother by her chest and killing her on the spot.

Sabine's pov
I killed my mother but I said to myself she's not my mother any more Hera's is my true mother, I walk down to see Ezra taking off his shirt off so he can treat his wound, Ezra you been shot said Sabine, I'm ok said Ezra and cleaned up his wound but it hurt, my suit Protect me by that shot said Ezra and walk up to Sabine and said I'm sorry to see your mother did this to me but I'm ok said Ezra, but Ezra I killed my mother said Sabine and started to cry and Ezra walk up to Sabine and hugged her saying you saved me Sabine but she wasn't you're mother Hera was always said Ezra and looked at his wife, and Sabine said yeah Hera is my true mother said Sabine.

Ezra's pov
Let's get some food said Ezra before we go to sleep said Ezra, it's good idea said Sabine and walk into the room to eat at, ezra then put the food he made for Sabine and himself and choter come up to Ezra and looked at Ezra, what do you what? You can't eat food you're a Droid said Ezra and choter just  move out of the room, oh my god said Ezra, what is it ezzy? It's just chop he's what's to eat are food said Ezra, he can't eat are food said Sabine but we can gave him and bath said Sabine, let's do that in the morning said Ezra and walk into there room to sleep, they both fell asleep on the way home to the base.