The trapped

Ezra's pov
My Father and I are squad was the first ones in, then I saw Sabine coming in with Kanan and Hera and Rex and Zeb, Ezra! Don't let Guard down said Boss, sorry father said Ezra and thought to himself saying my armour's is all White maybe Sabine can give it colour for me.

Sabine's pov
I was right behind Ezra's back to see how he's following Father, I can't believe Ezra's Father's a clone but I still love ezzy, but how can he use the force? But saw Boss's Hand go up in the air meaning to stop.

Ezra's pov
Father why do we stop in a quiet voice, I heard something said Boss, when a dead clone trooper body fell on the ground, Oh no it was Fox said Sev, yeah said Fixer, but how did he die said scorch, then Boss moved Fox's body over to see his chest was cut,

Ezra's pov
It's a lightsaber cut said Ezra, then Kanan walk up to see Fox's body, this is still fresh, it's like a week old said Kanan, then he took off Fox's helmet, yeah like I said he was alive like a week said Kanan and put down the helmet.

Ezra's pov
Hey we need to find out what happened right said Ezra, the kid's right Boss we still have to find what happened here said Fixer, ok what should we do Ezra? Said Boss, I took off my helmet to see better, well we need to turn on the power of the hole ship said Ezra.

Sabine's pov
Ezra I call fix it with you said Sabine, hey you don't know how to fix a power Engine in a Republic Jedi's ship said Fixer, you might be a clone to fix it but I want to see how it works said Sabine, then Fixer got mad you little Mandorlarian I'm going- Fixer stop it! Said Boss, let the kid look at it said Boss, fine said Fixer.

Boss's pov
Stay behind me Sabine said Boss, but I'm careful- no you might be a Mandorlarian but you have to stay close to me because you're young said Boss, Father stop it said Ezra under his helmet, she a good fighter better than me said Ezra, then when we are back at base I can teach you hand to hand combat said Boss, ok that sounds cool said Ezra, but Ezra commandoes training is pretty hard Said Boss.

Sabine's pov
Will let's see what happens to you when we get back to base said Sabine, I bet that your Dads going to kick your butt said Sabine, very funny Sabine said Ezra and continue to follow his Father, Ezra gun up said Boss so Ezra did and Sabine did too, hey Boss I got a bad feeling about this said Sev, yeah I did too said Fixer and scorch, what you scared of ghosts said Sabine to Sev and Fixer and scorch, no I'm not said Sev, me too said scorch, I'm not scared of a ghost said fixer, then something fell's and Fixer screamed, really so you are scared said Sabine, yeah I am know said Fixer.

Boss's pov
We're here said Boss, Sabine you're up said Boss, got it said Sabine, I always wanted to try to fix a Jedi's Cruiser said Sabine, she took off her helmet to see better, can someone give me light said Sabine, hey here said Ezra, thanks Ezzy said Sabine, and let there be light said Sabine and the Cruiser power come back online.

Ezra's pov
Kanan we got the power on said Ezra into his comm lick, I see that Ezra but come what Rex and I find said Kanan, we will be there said Ezra and put his helmet on and said to Sabine let's go, when the rest of us come up to Kanan and Rex they both sleeping pods with clone's in them, wow said Ezra, how can we woke them up said Sabine, hey they are starting to waking up said Ezra. One got out of his pod and Rex just said Cody? Rex is that you? Yes old friend said Rex and saw some of the 501st, I thought they all died said Rex, no some survived said Cody, what you turned on the ship said Cody, yeah Sabine fix it, you stupid little Mandorlarian you just killed us ALL said Cody,

Ezra's pov
I heard Rex's old friend calling Sabine stupid and I just walk up to Cody and back off! You're a commando said Cody, yeah Cody, he's my son said Boss, you're alive said Cody yes I am old friend, and it's Fixer and Sev and scorch man I miss you guys, then so of the troopers walk up to them Captain Rex it's been awhile and Rex look at the other clone and said Fives but you died you some of those clone's brought me back said Fives, it's good to see you again said Rex. Then they heard a Big Bang, what was that said Ezra, it's going to kill us all said one of the troopers,

Boss's pov
Who? Said Boss, it's that Droid General Grievous said Cody, but he died said Rex, will he's alive like I am said Fives. We have to run know said Boss they all ran out of the room with some troopers grabbing there guns, let's go men said Cody and putting his helmet on, and they all ran out of the room.

Ezra's pov
Kanan we have to go now said Ezra, get to the ghost it's a trap said Ezra then he heard Kanan turning on his lightsaber and hearing a lightsaber fight, Kanan! Kanan!? We have to help him said Ezra, Ezzy we have to go said Sabine, I'm not leaving him said Ezra, so Ezra grabbed his lightsaber and ran the find Kanan, Ezra finally found Kanan fighting this dig Droid with four hands with lightsabers.

Kanan's pov
Ezra! Run! Said Kanan but Ezra didn't listen he ran to help his Jedi master and turned on his green lightsaber, Grievous then turned on his lightsabers but used two lightsabers, and just laughed at Ezra and said your lightsaber will be in my Collections of lightsabers. Your not taking my lightsaber said Ezra under his helmet, then Boss and Fixer and Sev and scorch and Sabine and Rex and Cody ran in to see Ezra fighting Grievous, then Grievous kick Ezra into his chest throwing him onto the ground and look up to see Grievous with his lightsabers up to kill Ezra but Ezra heard his Father saying Open fire said Boss and they all did Grievous blocked some of the shots and one hit Sabine in the shower and screamed out of pain.

Ezra's pov
I saw Sabine got shot by grievous I yelled out saying NO! I used the force to push grievous away from Sabine but got shot to in the back three times be Grievous and fell on the ground passing out.

Sabine's pov
I saw Ezra getting shot by Grievous I yelled out Ezzy! NO! Boss started to shot at grievous and grievous got shot a couple of times and he ran away, I ran to Ezra to see him hit bad I took off my helmet and his helmet and checked Ezra's pulse it was weak, ezzy please don't die said Sabine, Then Boss ran up to me and said is he still alive? He is but we have to got this armour off him said Sabine and saided to cry, take him to the med bay know said Boss, Sev pick up Ezra and said to Sabine the armour's pretty tough it can take a hit said Sev, but is he going to be ok? Said Sabine, he is said Sev and they both ran to the med bay.

Kanan's pov
I looked on the ground to see a lightsaber and it was my Masters lightsaber! How did he get this said Kanan and put his masters lightsaber on his belt.

Sev's pov
Ok I got him in a bank tank said Sev, Sabine look at Ezra half naked, and said Ezra come back to me,

Sabine's pov
I felt a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Boss, Sabine he's going to be fine I promise said Boss, how did he's armour save him? Well the armour is pretty strong but know it's old but it need to be fixed said Boss, I can fix it said Sabine, you can said Boss, I can? Yes I see how you look at my Son Sabine you love him said Boss, I do said Sabine, make my son happy said Boss and said get some rest said Boss, he will be up tomorrow said Boss.

Sabine's pov
I walk into this room to sleep in and it's old but I'm so tired, I took off my armour and some sleeping clothes on and went in to bed and said please ezzy come back to me and fell asleep, nightmare I walk into the med bay to see Ezra being held by that cyborg, please don't hurt him, he looked at me and said say goodbye to your boyfriend and turned on one of his lightsaber and stab Ezra in the chest and Ezra fell on the ground and grievous walk away, I ran to Ezra to see he's so hurt please ezzy don't die and I started to cry, Ezra then put a hand on my cheek and said I love you Sabine and he kiss me and so did I, then Felt Ezra's body go limp and I look at him seeing his eyes open, I close them, then I woke up to see it was a nightmare and I started to cry then I heard a voice saying Sabine are you ok? It was ezzy and got off the bed and opened the door to see Ezra in a worried look and said are you ok, Sabine just look at Ezra and grabbed him and dragged him into the room and the door close, and started to kiss him.

Ezra's pov
Sabine do you want this said Ezra, yes more than anything said Sabine and they started to make out for the night.