Come back

Sabine's pov
I was crying more know, I don't know why but I am, why Ezra why did you have to go on that mission be yourself said Sabine, then heard a knock on her door, it's open.

Hera's pov
Sabine sweetie he's going to be fine said Hera, you're crying still Sabine what's wrong? I don't know Hera it's that when Ezra left for his mission he kiss me on my cheek and I can't believe he did that, why did he? Sabine my dear I think he love's you said Hera.

Sabine's pov
What do you mean Hera? I see how he looks at you Sabine, I think he likes playing around with you Sabine, he does pranks on you and you get him back after. So what should I do? Tell him you in love with him Sabine said Hera, I can't Hera- Sabine you can do it just tell him how you feel about him said Hera and look at her daughter like, ok I will Hera and gave Hera a hug and ran off to find how Ezra's doing.

Boss's pov
I asked the med Droid how's he doing, how's the kid doing? It seems like he's ok for know but he has to get out of the bank tank know said the Med Droid, ok I'll help you said Boss, we finally got Ezra out of the bank tank and we put him on a bed to rest on, come back to us Ezra said Boss and walk off to see Sabine walking up to him.

Sabine's pov
Hey Boss, how's Ezra? He's ok but he's resting for know said Boss, can I see him? Said Sabine, yeah go ahead said Boss and he walk away, I walk into the med bay to see Ezra asleep with his hand around his chest, I grabbed a seat to sit beside Ezra, he looks so cute when he's asleep said Sabine, then I noticed Ezra waking up.

Ezra's pov
I started to open my eyes to see I was in a med bay and I started to remember what happened yeah I was shot, then I turned around to think to see Kanan but it wasn't it was Sabine, Sabine?

Sabine's pov
Yes Ezra it's me said Sabine, then look at him, then started to cry again, Sabine I'm ok, why are you here? I'm here to see you Ezra and grabbed his hand, I came to see you Ezra said Sabine, how long was I out- but he didn't finish what he was saying because Sabine was kissing him,

Ezra's pov
Wow Sabine's kissing me said Ezra then started to kiss her back, they both stop kissing each other, wow Sabine I wasn't suspecting that to happen said Ezra, yeah me too said Sabine, Ezra can I tell you something? Sure Sabine what is it? Ezra I... love you said Sabine and turned red and Ezra did too, Ezra then took Sabine's hands and said I love you too Sabine then they both look at each other and came into a kiss again.

Hera and Kanan's pov
Will see Sabine you did it said Hera, Sabine and Ezra stopped kissing and looked at them and said yeah we did kiss said Sabine.

Boss's pov
Well loot at that said Boss, well Ezra you did it said Rex and Ezra and Sabine both look at Rex and said wow Rex you shaved, ha yeah I did because Ahosoka is alive said Kanan and Ahosoka walk inside to say hello again Ezra.