Under Cover Mission

Ezra's pov
I woke up to see we're back on the base, I woke up Sabine saying we're home said Ezra, they both got out of there ship, then Ezra saw his father walk up to him.

Boss's pov
Ezra we have a mission to do said Boss, what are we doing said Ezra the crew are going under cover said Boss, ok where said Ezra, tattooween said Boss, oh man I hate that place said Ezra, will we have to do it Ezra we don't have a chance said Boss, ok lets go said Ezra and they all walk to find Hera.

Hera's pov
Ezra! Sabine! And she ran up to her kids to hug them and said I miss you guys to much said Hera, hera we where gone for a week said Ezra.

Ezra's pov
So what's the mission said Ezra, we have to make you and Sabine and Rex and Cody under cover said Hera, ok what are we looking for said Sabine, you're looking for this man named John said Hera he has plans for making more clone's to fight this war said Hera, ok let's go said Ezra and Sabine walked with Ezra and Rex and Cody to Ezra's ship.

Cody's pov
Ok here we go we are meeting him here by this bar said Cody, and it's going to be easy said Rex, it will be said Cody, well lets go said Ezra and they all walked to find the man named John.

Ezra's pov
There he's over there said Ezra, good job said Cody, thank you Cody, they all walk up to John and Ezra said hey do you have the plans said Ezra but John didn't reply, Ezra then put his hand on John's shoulder and he fell down died, oh no it's a trap said Rex, then they all looked up to see laughing and coughing and said

Grievous then jump down and turned on two of his lightsabers and so did Ezra and said to Rex to take Sabine back to the ship and he tried but Sabine wanted to help Ezra but Ezra got into a lightsaber lock and grievous just said I found out she's p...

Grievous then jump down and turned on two of his lightsabers and so did Ezra and said to Rex to take Sabine back to the ship and he tried but Sabine wanted to help Ezra but Ezra got into a lightsaber lock and grievous just said I found out she's pregnant said grievous to Ezra and I will kill her and make you watch her die said grievous but Ezra used the force to push grievous off of him and Ezra ran to Sabine and said please run said Ezra to Sabine and said to Cody and Rex to take her back to his ship and they both tried but Sabine fight them off her but they didn't, then Ezra heard a lightsaber turn on and grievous Suong his lightsaber on Ezra but Ezra block it but Kanan's lightsaber fell out of Ezra's hands and it fell on the ground too Cody and he pick it up to through it back to Ezra but Ezra said to run but Sabine tried to run to Ezra but he used the force to stop her from moving and grievous tried to hurt Ezra but Ezra used the force on grievous too and Ezra look at his wife and said I'm sorry Sabine and Cody and Rex grabbed Sabine again and finally got her on the ship and she Watch Ezra get knocked out by grievous and he take Ezra prisoner.