Rough and hard sex

Hey guys mammal here I'm doing this book again, hope you guys like this one.

Sabine's pov
I was thinking about having a second child as I walked to find Ezra as I found him working on his robotic arm, ezzy I need to ask you something? Said Sabine, what's up said Ezra, I was thinking about a other child said sabine, a season child? Said Ezra, yes please and poor mira doesn't have no one to play with said sabine. Okay let's do it said Ezra as he picked up his wife and kissed her rough as Sabine kissed her husband back as they walked into their bedroom as Ezra took off Sabine's clothes as Sabine did the samething to her husband as she said I want it in me now! Said Sabine Ezra, put his dick into Sabine's pussy as she moaned in love as she said MORE!!!HARDER!!! Said Sabine as Ezra kissed Sabine's chest as she smiled at her husband. IM...GOING TOO...CUM!!! Said Ezra, YES!!! I WANT IT ALL!!! Said Sabine as Ezra cumed into Sabine's pussy as they both moaned, Ezra wasn't done as he moved sabine over as he put his dick into Sabine's ass as Sabine moad again, YES!!! MORE!!! Said Sabine as Ezra moved inside Sabine's ass as he moaned, he kissed Sabine's back as he then again cumed into Sabine's ass. Ezra pulled out his dick as he hugged his wife as Sabine hugged her husband back. Then they both heard mira say mama daddy? Sabine got up as she put her clothes back on so did Ezra. What's wrong sweetheart? Said Sabine as she picked up mira, I heard load noises said mira, oh said Ezra, we where just doing something sweetheart, like what mommy? Said Mira, nothing really sweetheart said Ezra. It's time for bed time said sabine as she took mira back to bed.

I hope you guys like this new chapter, tell me if you want more, this idea was from Sabinexoxo make sure you follow her if you're new following me.

And remember the force will always be with you.
Mammal out!!!