Healing

On the Ghost,
Sabine's pov
I was taking care of little Mira, her daddy's has been in the bank tank for three weeks now, I'm very worried about Ezra, hey Sabine he's out of the tank said Fives, then Hera walked into the bedroom that Mira and I will sleep in, then Hera's son Jason look at Mira and said that's uncle ezzy's baby said Jason, yes she is said Sabine, hey Hera can you Watch Mira for me said Sabine, I will said Hera, and Sabine walked out of the room to see Ezra, I walked into the med bay and saw Ezra asleep, I sit beside him and said please Ezra come back to Mira and I.

Ezra's pov
I started to woke up to see Sabine crying and holding on of my hands then I said good morning said Ezra to his wife, Ezra! You're awake said Sabine and gave her husband a hug, oww Sabine my chest said Ezra, oh I'm sorry Ezra said Sabine, how long was I out said Ezra, three weeks said Hera waking in the room to her son ok, then little Jason jump on Ezra and hugged his chest oww oww said Ezra and looked at Jason and said you must be Kanan's son said Ezra, yep said Jason, will you be able to train me said Jason to Ezra, then Hera said Jason you can but no lightsabers said Hera, but mama said Jason.

Ezra's pov
Jason listen to your mum said Ezra, ok said Jason, then Hera gave Ezra his daughter, hey again little Mira said Ezra, then Ezra said Sabine take Mira said Ezra, ok said Sabine and she had Mira in her arms, hey Fives can you help me up? Yes sir said Fives, please Fives call me Ezra, will do said Fives and he helped Ezra up, and Ezra started to walk by himself, I walked up to my armour and said it needs to be fixed said Ezra, I'm working on it said Sabine to her husband, thank you Sabine and gave his wife a kiss and too little Mira, I walk into are old room in the ghost, me and Sabine sleep in her room before when I find out my Father was a clone and I'm part Mandorlarian, I walked up to are bed to see Mira's little bed besides us then I sit down on the ground to meditate, then I heard a voice again and it was Bendo saying come to me young Jedi said Bendo, then Sabine walked in the room to see me put my armour on.

Sabine's pov
Ezra you can't! I'm not said Ezra, we're going to see the Bendo again said Ezra. Why do we have to see Bendo said Sabine, I don't know yet said Ezra and walked out of there room to the cockpit of the the ghost to not see Hera.

Ezra's pov
I walked up and sit on the pilot sit and turned on the ghost and took off with Sabine and Ahosoka and Fives and Hera and Jason and little Mira in Sabine's arms, we went into hyperspace to see the Bendo again.

I hope you guys like the book so far and leave a comment and a like and tell your friends to read this to, and remember the force will always be with you.