68

Hey, Polly.

I made this as a gift for you. Before you go asking what for, just listen to me: I spent months and months collecting all these old conversations of ours, either remembering them or getting out my old phones and writing them down verbatim (I knew there was a reason I saved those conversations, as well as my phone! Thanks, God!). It took forever. Seriously. 

But it was worth it, Polly. It was worth it for you. I know I skipped ahead towards the end, but that's because I couldn't put everything in here. That would be insane. I just put in the highlights. I'm not saying there weren't highlights as we got older, but the oldest ones are more fun to read-- as we aged we got closer, and it just lead to lots of snuggling and kissing instead of sex jokes. But if you ever want the others, I'll gladly make another of these. For you. 

I love you, Polly. I really do. With all my heart, I love you. You're amazing. You're funny, cute, beautiful, nice, caring, smart... Everything I could ever want. And, yeah, you can be exhausting because you act like a five year old sometimes, but that's adorable. I love it. I love everything about you, Polly. You bring out the best in me, and more than that, you gave me a best friend. 

And, because of all that, I was wondering... Would you like to be my wife?