Chapter 78: Best Gift

Kahit naka itim na mascara siya ay madali padin siya makikilala ng kahit na sino. He looks more intimidated with his black formal attire.

Lumapit siya saakin, he gently hold my hands and put it around his neck, as he slowly touch my waist. His eyes are more intense than usual. Then he gripped me closer to him, his chest almost touching my shoulder.

Saka tumugtog ang bandang nasa harapan.

When I saw your face
It was like a space
In my heart was filled
It's like I knew
From the very start
That you were every other part of me

He's staring at my eyes while we're slowly dancing. Hindi ko kinakaya.

It's like I have loved you since
From the moment when
Since time began
You fill my heart

"I don't need to say how beautiful you are," he said without breaking his eye from mine. "But I can't help not to say it."

"Thanks," I bit my lips because of realizing how awkward I am.

Bakit ganito lagi ang epekto niya saakin?

Oh, love of mine
Why did it take so long to find
Your touch
Hope was never gone
Even though it took so long
To find you

Sa sobrang panlalambot ko hindi ko kinaya, I almost hug him just to cover my face. My face is now touching his neck.

My heart is beating wildly.

"Goodbye is not the word I wanted to hear from you Yvon," he whispered.

I remember the moment before I died, iyon ang huling sinabi ko sa kanya.

"Even you didn't tell me the word I was dying to hear from you, I'll let you hear what are the words I said that day," he's breathing hot, and I felt it from my head because of his lips.

Because I have loved you since
From the moment when
Since time began
And I have loved you since
From the moment when
Since time began
You fill my heart

"I love you Yvon."

My heart almost stop beating.

"I don't know when it start, all I know is this heart that beating so fast right now is deeply inlove with the girl infront of me, and I can't hide it anymore Yvon," He whispered huskily.

And I have loved you since
From the moment when
Since time began
And I have loved you since

And I can't hide anymore Ashton.

Inalis ko ang mukha ko sa pagkakasubsob sa leeg niya. Sinalubong ko ang mga mata niyang nanantya.

I'm in denial like what Airos told me. Hindi ko matanggap kung kanino na tumitibok ang puso ko.

"And I love you Ashton," I gave up.

That's the truth, ayoko lang aminin sa sarili ko.

He starred at me, stunned by my response.

From the moment when
Since time began

He closed the space between us. "Then your heart is officially mine," he said, before crashing his lips on to mine.

And I have loved you since
From the moment when
Since time began
You fill my heart

His kiss was very soft and tender. He's mine, and there's no turning back. When the song ended, I pulled away from his lips. I stared at him.