Chapter 2

After School-

"Ha got you again!" I shout dropping my gaming controller on the ground "fuck you" Kenny mutters sticking up his middle finger at me.

"What's wrong Kenny? Can't take on the champion?" I tease the blonde as he runs his fingers though his messy hair. "Another round! I swear I'll beat you!" He shouts with determination.

I pick up the controller and snicker "what's the prize?" I ask "you get to kiss me" he says tapping his lips with smug smile. "Ew" I stick my tongue out in disgust Kenny just laughs.

We were sitting in the living room playing Mario-kart something we did weekly. As I set up our next race Kenny stretches out his arms and fingers. I snicker at his useless ritual causing him to snap his attention towards me.

"What?" He spoke catching on to my mocking demeanour "nothing, I admire your confidence. That's all" I smile. Kenny scoffs then turns his head towards the screen unconvinced by my gesture.

As we begin playing, I begin to let my mind wander slightly worried how Stan and Wendy are doing since I didn't see him for the last two periods as usual.

Who am I kidding? They're fine. Probably making out in the janitor's closet again.

Every time I thought about it I couldn't help but be sour. Stan's mom freaks every time the school calls that he skipped and Wendy knows this. How can she be like that?

I'm pulled from my thoughts when my phone in my pocket begins to vibrate. I pause the game "What?! I was so close!" "Sorry Kenny" I say taking out my phone from my pocket "it's my mom" "oh okay..." I pick up the call.

"Mom? Where are you? I was wonder where you went since your car wasn't in the drive way."

"H-hi hon" I crunch my eye brows and frown.

"Are you drunk?"

"I'm not drunk it's only one thirty..."

"It's five o'clock mother" I say with a stern attitude.

"Oh whatever... can you pick me up from the club?"

"You're at the club?!?" I shout with disbelief.

"D-don't yell so much."

"Mom."

"Please I don't want to walk out in the snow."

"Mom you know this. I can't drive on my own I need an adult in the car. Plus you have our only car!" I snap.

"I don't give a shit, figure something out. Is Kenny there? Get him to drive" she retorts.

"No mom."

"You're such a bitch Y/n. We're going to have a talk about your attitude later" she hicks.

My phone beeps indicating the call has ended and let out a heavy sigh "mom out having fun?" Kenny questions.

"Don't say it with such positivity Kenny. She didn't even come home yesterday" I say rubbing my temp. "Sorry" I wave at him dismissively "it's fine she asked me to drive but I refused" "I could have drove" Kenny offers.

I shake my head "Kenny you don't have your G2 yet" "I will on Friday" he winks "are you going to drive me to the mall?" I ask putting on my best smile.

Kenny laughs as he pats my head "sure sure" "you rock" I cheer fist bumping the air. Kenny laughs once more "you know I can never figure it out with you. You make me wonder if you're a tomboy or a girly girl" I stick my tongue out "I don't dress like a girly girl" I quote "you're right you dress like a hobo."

I punch Kenny in the shoulder and he laughs "you're a jerk! Jeans and a baggy sweater aren't hobo clothes" "you make showing skin look like a crime" Kenny says giving me a flat look.

"Well.... I don't know what to tell you" I shrug. Just then Kenny presses his hands together then places them to his cheek "oh Kenny does this outfit make me look stupid? No? Ah forget it I'll wear this sweater again I'm insecure Kenny mocks in a high pitched tone.

I strike him in the shoulder once more this time pushing him over as I roll my eyes "fine! You can pick out something for when we go to that party next week" I huff.

Kenny shoots up from where I pushed him "deal!" He booms happily. Instantly I feel a sense of regret by what I just said. This is going to be a nightmare when we go shopping.

~

I heard the front door open and I quickly shut off the TV. Kenny picks up the controllers, quickly putting them back in the cabinet. He looks at me and gives me a thumbs up "I'll see you tomorrow" he whispers moving to the kitchen. I walk out in the hallway to see my mother trashed. Her long black hair was a mess and her clothes were ruffled, I frown "hey mom" she looks up at me giving me a glare.

She walks past me and into the living room. I sigh following her "how was your day?" I ask but it was soon followed by silence, she was mad. I sigh once again and head up to my room, I take out my phone shutting my bedroom door behind me.

Stan: Wendy said she wants to go to the mall but not with you there. So I can't come with you and the boys on thursday.

Stan: Wendy is also extremely pissed that I'm stilling hang out with you too but I told her we're just friends.

I lay down turning off my phone pressing it to my chest. "Before you know it Stan we're never going to be friends again" I murmur with an aching feeling.

Curling up in my bed sheets staring into the corner of the room everything slowly began to get darker. I was sore and wanted to sleep I wasn't sure how to cope right now. I close my eyes tight "today was just a rainy day, tomorrow is another day" I mutter repeating my dad's words. Soon after I could feel my body swaying away and my mind fade into a deep sleep.

Author's Note~
I hope all read the trigger warning in the description! Things are about to get spicy!

Sorry for the shorts chapter as well, it'll get better~
Leave a vote or comment for future chapters!