Chapter 26

Y/n's POV

It was strange when we got back to school. Everyone was worried of course, but for a different reason. Apparently Kenny ended up disappearing and in response I went to go find him and also disappeared. At least no one remembers that I died.

Everything went back to normal so quickly. It was like nothing had ever happened and I was okay with that, but I just found myself quiet and wiped of my energy. "Hey biiiitch" Cartman sang as he approached my locker "fuck you Cartman I'm not giving you anything" I stated firmly as I threw my backpack over my shoulders. "What the fuck! I didn't even say anything" he hissed I roll my eyes at him "I know how you operate go ask your mom." "Pft whatever bitch-" suddenly Kyle approaches and kicks at the back of Cartman's legs "stop calling Y/n a bitch fatass" Kyle growled now standing beside me.

"Shut the fuck up you Jeeeew! Haha!" Cartman laughed in a childish tone "don't belittle my people you fat fuck." "Somethings don't change" Stan smiles popping around the corner of my locker door. I close it and watch as Kyle and Cartman throw fists at each other "I was just thinking the same thing." "Man, you guys are supposed to start fighting when I get here- I alway miss it. Hey Y/n~" Kenny glimmered at me as he walked down the hallway. I turn away from him "so how's your day Stan?" "What the hell babe" Kenny whined, I smiled devilishly in response then turned to him and in one swift motion I grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I'm just teasing ya" I said flashing Kenny a smile, he cups my cheeks in his hands in response. "I know" he whispered gently pressing his lips to mine "ewww! Get a room, god!" I hold my kiss and stick up my finger flipping off Cartman.

Kenny smiles a chuckle escaping his lips and I pull away from him with a sour expression "you ruined it" I stated "I know I'm sorry" Kenny laughed his hair falling over his eyes. Unfortunately I couldn't keep up with my sour expression. It's been awhile since I saw him smile like that, his eyes were so blue. "Are we going out to Raisins, or~" Stan questioned interrupting my thoughts "actually about that." Kenny suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close. I shudder at his touch for a moment slightly surprised "Y/n and I are going to pass" I looked at him with confusion "we are-?" Kenny cups my mouth "I need to finish up some school work, but if we have time we'll join you."

School work? Since when did you ever do your homework unless I smacked some sense into you. "Man, you two are really ditching out on us lately" Kyle frowned I pulled away from Kenny and patted Kyle on his head with a smile. "Don't worry I promise I'll ditch Kenny for video game night with you and Ike" I said clicking my tongue "I'm only kidding you Y/n. Although Ike would probably like that" Kyle said more to himself then me "your brother is a di-" Kyle quickly nails Cartman in the face then storms off "Stan, we're just going to have pizza at my house. Let's go" "alright dude. See ya." I crouch down on Cartman's level looking at him with a satisfied smile. "You deserved that" "shut up" Cartman muttered holding his face "you're lucky it was Kyle and not me~" I stood and reached for Kenny's hand pulling him along with me "bye fatass!!!" "Fuck you Kenny!" Kenny flipped Cartman off with a smile and we exit the school building.

~

"You passed my house" I stated as Kenny drove "I know" he replied in a monotone. "I knew you didn't have homework. It didn't make sense to me when I first heard it. It's too good to be true" I crossed my arms and bite down on my lips "hey! I can do homework-" "on a friday night? I highly doubt that since you have the weekend. The Kenny I know would have went out and messed around" I explained as I glanced towards him. "Ok. You got me there, but I was only looking for an excuse in the moment" I send him a questioning glance. "What is it?" "You'll see when we get there" exhaling loudly I turn towards the window and watch the houses go by in South Park.

Everything about my past seemed like a distant memory right now, but I didn't really mind. I liked it this way. My mother has returned to being a mother and I made so memories with friends. I even got the chance to be with the love of my life. I sniffle slightly and wipe my eyes. Why am I crying?

It's not like it's the end.

We'll make plenty more memories. Then... why am I so sad right now? "We're here" Kenny states as he parked the car. When I looked through the windshield I noticed snow. Surprising. But most importantly a pond. Stark's Pond? Why are we here? Kenny opens the door to the truck and exits. Snapping out of my thoughts I do the same and follow after him. I watch as Kenny takes a seat on the bench letting out a sigh. With worry in my eyes I stare at Kenny while taking a seat next to him.

"Hey..." I take ahold of Kenny's hand intertwining my fingers with his own. "Is everything alright?" I question, still looking ahead a smile spreads upon Kenny's face. "Ha... everything is more then alright. I have the most beautiful, wonderful love of my life sitting next to me. I couldn't ask for anything more.... well I could" I tilt my head to the side with confusion and Kenny turns to look at me. I fixate on his sky blue eyes slightly getting dazed looking at them.

Suddenly Kenny pulled something from his pocket and held it out to me. The little navy box. For a moment I was shocked and thought Kenny was purposing to me, but then I realized it was the gift I received from Jesus. "Oh, I was wondering where that had went..." I lied. I can't believe I forgot about it... I don't blame Jesus if he spites me down to hell. "I was going to ask... but what is it?" I question Kenny let's out a heavy sigh.

"Where should I start...? Y/n, do you remember what Jesus said? 'Explain it's deeper meaning' well. What's in this box bonds the users for life. It's only given to angels to bond them for all of entirety, like guardians. Y/n, I want to be your guardian angel for the rest our lives and be connected afterwards. With this it's possible..." Kenny slips his hand away from my own and opens the little box. Two silver rings with crosses engraved in the metal lay side by side. "This way I can protect you no matter what... and we'll pass away together when it's time" "s-so you'll no longer be immortal?" I stammered trying to find the words to say. "I'm still immortal until your day is given; afterwards we spend the rest of entirety in Heaven" I was flabbergasted.

Spend the rest of my life with Kenny? This sounded amazing to me but what if something happened? What if we end up hating each other? Kenny places a hand on my cheek "Y/n, you don't have to say yes... I'll love you no matter what. We'll always find each other even without the rings" I close my eyes and shake my head "shut up" I said firmly "you don't even know what I'm about to say."

Kenny was right. No matter what, we'd get through things. We'll always find the good in each other. "After the things we gone through together... there was no way I would say no" I smiled opening my eyes. I watched as Kenny's face lights up and he pressed his lips passionately to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. We pull alway slightly out of breath tears running down my face. Kenny smiles at me wiping them away "don't cry" "I can't help it. I'm so happy" I laughed in response. We pull away and Kenny takes my hand. Lifting the silver ring he brings it to my left hand and slides it on my ring finger and I do the same. It was strange how they fit perfectly. "Y/n, I love you with all of my heart. So please stay with me." Kenny smiles nearing his face to mine.

"Always, my guardian angel. I love you dearly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note T_T

It's over. I have nothing to do with my life T_T lol! I'm just kidding. Even through the story is over I'll probably add extra chapters like Christmas, Easter, that kind of stuff~ so chins up my kiddos 💕

Special Thanks
I just want to say thanks with the warmest of hugs to my lovely readers! Especially the ones that waited so long for my chapters- I'm so sorry that I'm lazy, love you guys.

It was an amazing journey and I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment down requests~ I'll gladly take them into consideration!

For now! Bye bye~ 💫💕