Chapter 10

⚠️ SENSITIVITY WARNING ⚠️
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SELF HARM, ETC!

You've been warned:

I follow Wendy into the hallways "Wendy you have to reconsider this" "Y/n just go" "c'mon Wendy he loves you" I pester. Wendy turns around "do you honestly have no fucking idea what's going?!" She yells, I step back surprised by her tone. "No, no I don't! No one will tell me" I frown. Wendy snickers "it's practically your fault why everyone your close to is miserable."

"What?" She walks closer to me and step away from her creating space. "You're so dense why couldn't you just go to another school? No one likes you here" "that's not true..." I say raising my arms to my chest with slight fear.

"Really? Why do you think the guys aren't telling you anything? They feel sorry for you! They don't want you to be all by yourself, lost in your stupid mind" Wendy pushes me making me tumble backwards. My back slams into the lockers, pins and needles shuddering down my spine "don't believe me? Kenny walked out on you didn't he?" Wendy had tears in her eyes. She lifted her fist and I closed my eyes with arms covering my face.

"He was only using you as a toy for his own sexual desires."

At that second I felt my heart shatter as she punched the locker beside me. I could feel the vibration of the metal tickle at my clothes to my skin.

"I'm not going to hurt you because you're taking Stan away from me. I'll let them tear you down... what's the fun in hurting you? You're nothing anyways" I could hear her foot steps walk away and slowly disappear down the hallway. I cover my mouth trying to refrain myself from crying. I slowly slide down to the floor and placed my forehead on my knees. So this is my fault? I quickly got up from where I was sitting and ran to my locker.

I broke into my locker and grabbed all my stuff heading out of the school towards home. All I could think about were Wendy's words and I believed her, why wouldn't they tell me? Why would Kenny not tell me?

"Am I just a mere toy for the world to play with?"

How could I be so stupid? I thought everything was great in my life. I had friends, a school, a place where I felt I belonged. I thought it all went away. How stupid of me.

Once I got home I stormed to my room tossing my bag into the wall letting out a frustrated shout. My emotions ran high and I felt myself becoming out of control.

I bolt towards the bathroom not bothering flicking on the light as the sunshine from the window provided me with enough light. Pulling the drawer open beneath the sick I dig around and catch something sharp.

I snatch my hand away upon a stinging sensation. Looking down at my hand blood drew from the tip of my finger. Cocking my head I stare into the drawer pulling out a lose razor. My mind was swirling with thoughts and before I knew it I was gliding the blade against my skin.

One after another, both arms. It looked like someone took a butcher knife to my wrists. I felt trapped, all those feelings I thought I had lost and forgotten were really still there. They never went away they were just looming over me, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

I thought about it for a second.

You know;

Killing Myself...

But I couldn't.

I was too weak to even bring it up to my throat instead I kept cutting. I kept going until I couldn't take it anymore. The pain too much excruciating, I drop the razor into the sink. Clanking at the bottom blood dropping and pooling until it drained.

My hands were soaked with my blood, tricking down my finger tips into the sink. I turned on the cold water flinching when the rushing water hit my wound. I was a fool. How could I let myself get carried away?

I sucked in through my teeth as I watched billions of blood cells faded away down the drain. Until the red became nothing but clear.

After I cleaned up and put all my wrist bands on I went to my room and laid on my bed with the curtains closed. My head was pounding with thoughts and I felt a sort of tightness in my chest that kept arising.

"Damn it all" I mutter as I close my eyes "what's the point in fighting for life if I never had one in the first place!" I cried. I placed my arm over my eyes and balled. I hated everything that made up my life. Nothing seemed good anymore. Stupid me, stupid Cartman, stupid Wendy, stupid Stan and stupid Kenny!