Chapter 16

Ever since that day I've been dedicating my time to see Karen. Everyday I'd wake up early and make a home cooked meal and quickly run it over to her. I couldn't imagine what it must've felt like to eat the same tasteless food everyday. I was determined to give her the best time of her life, it was important to me that I did this. If life wasn't going to play fair I wasn't either.

I've been hanging around Kenny's more often then my own so it was rare I'd see my mother, not like that was a bad thing. While Kenny would go to the kitchen being the nosy girlfriend I was, with a good reason, I'd look in his closet for his clothing size.

Once I found out his sizes I headed straight to Kyle and harassed him to drive me to the mall. Luckily he fell for my pestering and drove me all the way out there just so I could find the perfect outfit that matched the description of Kenny's alter ego.

~

Now I'm here. Kenny standing in front of me in my room waiting for me to reveal my bag of secrets I've been forming together. "So?" I move closer to him taking his hand and laying his palm open in front of me. Slowly I dug my hand into the plastic bag, it rustled as I pulled the fabric from its containment. I placed everything in his hand then backed away crumbling the bag into a ball, sitting down on my bed that creaked under my weight.

Kenny didn't speak but I'm pretty sure he knew what I was pointing at then came closer to me. "No Y/n I can't do this" "yes you can" I stated "no I don't think you understand. Mysterious hasn't showed up in years... why should he now?" I take Kenny's hand in my own "because I know of a certain little girl who needs her hero. Even if it's one time! C'mon Kenny you're not doing this for me but her."

Kenny thought to himself for a little before putting the clothes on the bed then turning back to me. He lets out a long sigh but I can tell he was close to giving in so with no hesitation I grab his hand pulling him over me as I flop back on the bed. Kenny looks over me with slight confusion. I reach up to his face and pull him close for a kiss.

When we pulled away I gently took one of his hand and tugged it to the edge of my shirt. "Please..." I mutter sweetly Kenny leans forward teasingly grazing his lip across mine. "I don't know...what do I get?" "I don't know what do you want?" I whisper softly "just your touch."

Leaning slightly upwards I press my lips to Kenny's softly. Kenny leans closer to me his tongue asking for entrance but I blocked it out until he pinched my inner thigh making me gasp.

We kiss for a long time until I parted from him "so?" I question reaching my hand up running it along the silky strands of blonde hair that was covering a small section of his face. Kenny pulls away displeased and crosses his arms giving me a glare.

"This better not go to shit... the last thing I want is for Karen to be miserable" he lets his arms drop to his side then sighs long enough to make it clear he was annoyed "okay I'll do it." I jump up fist bumping the air "don't worry she's going to love this-" Kenny grabs my hand and pulls my backpack off the bed. "If we don't hurry up we're going to be late" he mutters pulling me behind with him as I awe dreaming about the goods of Mysterion coming back for Karen.

Kenny and I switch sides. He's been telling me that I should drive more often to get a better feel for the vehicle. I hop into the truck and turn the keys that were already in the ignition. "I hope you know this is illegal" I state pulling the stick into reverse turning in my seat as I back out.

"Well your mom is never around to give you practice so how are you to learn?" I shrug as I completely back out switching to drive. "Exactly" I turn the wheel and press on the gas. I look out the corner of my eye before speaking "geez Kenny you've been so uptight lately, I'm starting to feel that I'm the immature one-" "you should always pay attention to the road."

I didn't talk again until I parked into the parking lot at the school. When I turn off the car I exhale sharply through my nose trying to send the signal that I was slightly annoyed. "Turns need some work but other then that today was good" I pull the keys from the ignition and drop them in Kenny's lap. I turn in my seat grabbing my bag then leave the truck "I don't want to be late" I state coldly.

I don't know why I was so frustrated, maybe because I'm trying to express my feelings and Kenny hasn't picked up on it? Or he's ignoring me? On purpose! At this point Kenny probably knows I'm annoyed because he reaches out for my hand and turns me around to face him. I look away from him not wanting to fall for his ocean blue eyes "is there something you need? Driver instructor McCormick" it came out a bit more sarcastic then I wanted it to. I felt bad and wanted to apologize, he was already going through so much and here I was being a jerk.

He leans in with a smirk on his face his hand resting upon my hip "you're cute when you act fierce like that" he whispers leaning in pressing his lips to mine. When he pulls away Kenny smiles lightly "I'm sorry I'm being such a rat" I say fiddling with the zipper on my bag looking away ashamed. Kenny cocks his head aside, he reaches out and lifts my chin forcing me to look at him. I could tell he was far from angry if anything his eyes showed softness and acceptance. "Well you know it doesn't really help that Im extremely strict. I won't do it again..." Kenny leans in again.

Our lips graze but then we stop when we heard a loud "ehem!" Kenny and I separate with shock. Well there goes our cover, it was going to come out soon or later but I didn't think it would be like this. As we turned to the interrupting voice I was even more embarrassed. Kyle was standing with his arms crossed, Stan and Cartman beside him frozen with shocked expressions. "Heh hey Kyle" I state Kenny gives everyone a small wave Kyle was the only one that was responsive. "Finally" he mutters dropping his hands to his sides with a smile.

Kenny and I exchange looks of confusion "oh come on! All of you can't be that oblivious! You obviously liked each other for the longest time but denied it. It was bound to happen at some point!" Kyle was glaring at Stan and Cartman. Finally Cartman starts laugh "hahah losers! Y/n must be desperate" "shut the fuck up Cartman any girl who chooses you is desperate!" Kenny shouts "ya fatass" Stan finally says "hey! I'm not fat!"

"Dude you're so fat we can screen a movie on your ass" Kyle and Stan burst out laughing at my comment. "Screw you guys, I'm going inside" Cartman sassily flips everyone off and walks away, I turn and follow him.

Kenny catches up to me and reaches down to hold my hand. I let him intertwine his slim fingers with my own, as he leans close to my face he whispers sweetly then plants a kiss on my cheek moving away. "Ew stop!" Cartman screeches "fuck you fatass" I mutter looking away embarrassed.

I know I was happy to be like this but I was also somewhat depressed. While I was out here enjoying the life I get to have- someone special, a little girl, was fighting for hers. No matter how hard she fights it's destiny to perish.

I move closer to Kenny laying my head into his shoulder. "Are you okay?" He questions quietly "ya I'm fine" I said.

But she's not...