Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

"Y/n..." his voice sounded sad, usually I'd yell at Kenny for waking me this late but his tone of voice was so sorrowful. I decided to let him off the hook, I was having troubles sleeping anyways.

"What's up Kenny?" "Can I come over?" I glance over at my clock "now? It's almost twelve o'clock" Kenny doesn't reply to my comment. I sigh "okay" "I'm here open the door" I shoot up from my bed.

"What? How long have you been at my house?!" I yell but he hangs up. I quickly run down the stairs to the door and peep though the peep hole and sure enough Kenny was standing there waiting. "Pft weirdo..." I whisper standing straight while opening the door. "Hey" I said letting him in "hey..." I press my lips in a fine line as he takes off his shoes and coat.

I do wonder all the time how Kenny could wear an orange parka and an orange sweater underneath. Does he not get hot?!

"So" I begin awkwardly his surprise visit still throwing me off guard. "What do you wanna do? We can play video games" I suggest while heading towards my room, Kenny follows after.

I walk through the doorway about to turn on the light but Kenny places his hand over top of mine stopping me "keep it off I like it dark" he spoke in monotone. I slip my hand away and squint to look at Kenny in the dark.

I really wanted to see him and I know that sounded weird but Kenny rarely took his sweater off. If you could believe it Kenny wasn't just skinny, he was relatively toned.

Gosh, I'm kinda embarrassed to admit that I like staring at his figure. I can't believe I admitted that!

"Well it's going to be hard to search for things in the dark" I say sternly "that's okay you play I'm just going to lay down" he responds. Kenny walks over to my bed and practically throws himself in it. I crunch my eyebrows in suspicion "Kenny" I call heading to the other side of the bed. I gently sit down "mmm..." his messy blonde hair covering his face.

"What's the matter?" "I'm tired" he said sheepishly, I gently reach my hand over and move his hair from his face. "I know it's more then that" it was silent for a little while.

Should I lie down next to him? Or would that be too strange? "What if Karen doesn't come out of the hospital..." I sat there processing what Kenny had said. I guess he saw her at some point and things weren't going well.

"I'm sure she will Kenny don't lose hope" I comfort. "I don't know... she moved to another hospital room this one looked more complicated then the last."

I sat in thought trying to make connections. If she had an eating disorder wouldn't she be getting better with eating? Why would it be getting worse? Unless the nurses aren't doing their job and I doubt that. My mind swirls with thoughts then I finally say something.

"Are you sure she has 'just' an eating disorder?" It was a bold question and I think I made Kenny a little angry.

"Of course I'm sure!" we go silent again. I frown slightly and Kenny exhales deeply "I don't know..." Kenny breaks the silence running his hand threw his hair.

"I don't know if she has just an eating disorder... that's what my parents told me. I've tried to ask the doctor myself but every time I ask they just say the information isn't available to me.... fuck..." he mumbles afterwards, running his fingers through his hair.

There's definitely something fishy, if Karen has a feeding tube why isn't she getting better and why did it get to that point? I understand if they hold her to make sure that she's eating but from what Kenny said she moved up a department, it must be getting serious.

"Y/n" "hm?" I turn my head "can you do me a favour?" "Sure" I whisper "can you come closer?" "Eh? What kind of favour is that? We're already close" I said in a flustered tone.

Kenny suddenly took my hand and pulled me down with him. It took me a moment to realize what had happened and when I figured it all out I was frozen in place unsure what to do. Kenny had laid me down and was now cuddling me... I could feel my body heating up with embarrassment.

I bring my hands to my face covering my eyes
"Y/n what's wrong?" "this is.... weird" I stutter "just pretend we're siblings" he responds.

Kenny's shirt smelt of cologne as I buried my face into his chest. He was so warm I could feel his body heat expelling from his clothes. "You know siblings are like that..." I say trailing off. Kenny then unlatched himself and sat up startling me.

"I should go home, I probably shouldn't have woke you" I bite down on my lip and smack myself over the head mentally. Just before Kenny gets up and l grab his hand pulling him back into the bed.

"Wait, stay..." I whispered. For a split second I swore I saw a smile on his face when I said that "what did you say?" That little- I cross my arms annoyed. Kenny just chuckles and lays back down this time pulling the covers over us. "No funny business" I said as he faces towards me "I won't, why would I?" "You've tried taking advantage of me before" I spoke unconvinced.

"Look I gave you space I'm not touching you okay? Trust me" "I trust you just not now" I say now closing my eyes "good night" he said quietly "night."

After that it was quiet and my thoughts began to run wild. I don't know if I was worried about Kenny doing something or if I was extremely cold. Either way I was shivering.

It was the winter season once again in South Park- even though it's snowy all year, you could consider it the harshest part of winter. But you truly know it's winter here when Cartman complains about the cold, all that fat should honestly keep him insulated.

Thinking about it I almost laugh then felt bad for doing so and whispered in my head a thousand times 'I'm sorry Cartman.' I don't really like to call him fat unless he's being an ass to me or my friends.

With my muscles shaking in attempts to keep me warm an argument arises in my head. I wanted to get closer to Kenny. I know he's warm but would I disturb him? Will I send him the wrong signal?

Why do I always do this...? Try to make sure I'm not sending Kenny the wrong signal? I won't lie, deep down there are times I like Kenny more then friends. He's always caring and kind, he treats me differently then others but the negative side of me always repeats that he's doing this to have sex with me. I really wish Kenny never did any of those things then I could make up my mind about him, but I guess there's always going to be that one complicated person you can't make up decisions with.

After thinking a little longer I mentally said 'fuck it' and inched my way into Kenny's chest. Soon after he gently hugged me in return; I almost wanted to jump out of bed in embarrassment and go sleep down stairs on the couch but instead, I remained still. I quickly felt my conscious slipping away and then I fell asleep.