Chapter 4

First period class flew by I had Science with Kyle so it was pretty easy for me. It's always Math class that goes on forever I wish Kyle was in math with me instead of science, science was a no brainer.

Math was practically mental abuse, not learning.

I walked into class "Kenny please?" "No, I'm sorry" Kenny was leaning back into his chair talking to a pretty girl wearing black tights and a matching crop top shirt. "Ugh" I walked to the back of the class room catching a glimpse of the chick before shifting my gaze to Kenny.

"What's going on?" I question. The girl snaps her attention towards me and sneers. "Oh never mind" the girl hissed walking away then out the class room door.

I give Kenny a strange look "what did you do?" I ask sitting down in the desk paired next to him. "Nothing I swear" "really?" I ask with little faith.

"All these chicks are going crazy Y/n" Kenny explained sitting up "that's what happens when you become their sex toy Kenny" I say in a sour tone. "I haven't done anything with anyone, for a month!" He spoke throwing his hands out in front of him. "I know I'm surprised" I say opening my math binder.

Kenny suddenly placed his hand over top of my mine on the desk. It was really warm I could feel my finger tips tingling from his warmth. I look up at him and study his sharp facial features "your fingers are blue" "ya....I'm a little cold" I say tensed up.

I glanced away and towards Kenny's hand where I notice bruising around each ball of his knuckles. When Kenny notices where I was staring he pulls away.

I look at him with an upset expression "what the hell is going on?" "What do you mean?" He asks intentionally clueless.

"You know exactly what I mean" I whisper, Kenny frowns under his orange sweater hood and doesn't respond. It was starting to piss me off that he wouldn't tell me but suddenly I'm reminded of this morning and now I kinda feel hypocritical since I also lied to him earlier.

That's one thing I liked about him and I we always cared more about the other then ourselves. We were always there for each other, the five of us, I shared most of my problems between Kenny and Kyle though. Kenny is my partner in crime and Kyle was like my smart big brother. They all kinda are.

However I don't really tell Stan much because.... I have a crush on him. I'm so stupid for feeling that way about him but I don't know what it is but I've always liked him I can't explain it. It wasn't just his looks it was personality too. But ever since he got a girlfriend I'm forced to forget about my crush for him. It sorta reminded me of those sad love songs you'd always hear on the radio.

'If you love them let them go.'

I was depressed for a while and hung out with Kyle a lot Im a hundred percent he knew I liked Stan but didn't bother saying anything which was another reason I went to Kyle cause he just knew.

Kenny too he wouldn't press things if I didn't want to. It's weird he isn't like that with other girls he always is pressing sex from them or... whatever he wants! Geez! What an idiot! I lay my head down on the desk and use my arms as a pillow.

"You alright?" Kenny asks "ya I'm just tired" I say muffled by my arms.

The truth is I'm not just tired I'm exhausted. Everyday it's hard to get up out of bed with the crap my mom does everyday and night. Sometimes I wish I could pick up the rope and hang myself. I'm just tired of it all. I don't want to kill myself, but sometimes I feel like that's the only way everything will be better for my mom, and for my friends. Only if things were a little easy on me for a while... even just a day.

I could feel a headache pounding at the back of my head, it felt like I was losing control. A ever growing sensation that just continued to tug at the back of my head pulling strings tight like a corset. Class had already started but I didn't feel like participating I made myself depressed again. The thinking just kept going even though I was trying not to think anymore I was really close to crying at this point but I squeezed my eyes shut to stop any flow from happening. I told myself over and over again 'Don't cry don't cry. You don't want to make a fool of yourself. Don't let things get to you.'