[1.]

~ ~ ~

POV Yoongi

Dear Ocean,

My father still refuses that I come see you. He claims that you hide too many deep secrets within yourself. Not that you're human or anything. Anyway, you are the only thing that I feel comfortale writing to. My butler, Jin is too but he worries to much. And when Jin worries, my father a.k.a the king knows.

Sometimes, I wish you could be a human being, that I could speak to about anything without feeling pressured.

But now, sadly, I must go back to the castle so my father won't notice my absence. I'll write to you again tomorrow, if I manage to sneak out from the grown ups.

-P, M Y-

I folded my tiny yellowish piece of paper and stuffed it in the small green bottle. Then, I threw it in the sea and watched it sink.

"Prince Yoongi?!! Oh my, what are you doing so close to the edge of the cliff? It's dangerous, you could fall in the Ocean and drown." Jin said rushing towards me.

Worried as always.

"I'm fine." I said starring at the blue waves. My bottle was long gone by now.

"That doesn't make it less dangerous." He said  while hugging me." The Ocean is one mysterious place. You should be more carefull."

I didn't answer. It's true that the Ocean is mysterious. I wonder how many different creatures live under there?

"Well then, let's go back. Your father has something important to tell you." Jin said with a smile.

With a sigh, we went back to the palace.

"Yoongi, my son. I've been worried, where were you?" My father asked.

He was sitting on his throne. The usual.

"I was..."

"He was walking in the garden, my lord." Jin answered bowing.

I widen my eyes at his answer. Why would he lie? Jin never lies.

"I see, well Yoongi, as you should already know, our neighboring kingdom was attacked by pirates last night. Sadly, it was a night of great lost. However, their youngest son survived and I offered to take him in. He is only 5 years younger then you are." My father said.

It took a couple minutes before I could process what was just spoken.

So, that means the Jeon's son is about 13 years old?

"They died?" I asked bluntly.

Didn't they have one of the best defenses? How could the Jeon's be killed by pirates?

"All except for their youngest son." The king repeated." You may come now."

Then, a young boy walked in the royal room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He bowed." I'm very grateful that you've agreed to take me."

It was easy to see he had been crying a lot. His voice was hidding bits of pain.

"Do not worry, you are now home. My son, Yoongi will show you around."

My father might sound kind and everything but, trust me, under that happy face, there's a monster just waiting to come out and cause chaos.

~ ~ ~

That was about 5 years ago. I was 18  back then. Jungkook was like 13
. Not much has changed since. I still write to the Ocean now and then.

"Say Yoongi, wanna go horse back riding with me?" Jungkook, who I now consider as my younger brother, asked.

"Maybe later. There's something important I need to do first." I said.

"Like write to the Ocean?" Jungkook asked.

How did he know that?

"I apologize. The other day, I followed you when you sneaked out. Curiosity took the best of me." He said scratching the back of his head with a wide smile.

"I see. And you haven't told anyone?" I asked.

"Nah. I figured there was a reason for you to sneak out. So I decided to keep quiet."

I sighed in relief and looked out the window.

"Why do you write to the Ocean anyway?"

I took a couple seconds before replying." I feel free, listened."

Jungkook nodded." I understand. It is like you can say whatever you want without feeling critisise."

I nodded. "Once I comeback, we shall go horse back riding."

He gave me his bunny like smile." The horses will be ready for your return." Jungkook added and ran off to the barn like a child.

With that I left.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

If you see any mistakes, please tell so I can correct them<3