[24°]

(That's Lucas^)
POV Jungkook

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. My body felt numb and my back hurts.

"Jungkook? Are you awake?" I heard someone ask.

I think it was Sunyoul. I turned around to stare at him.

I nodded softly." Yeah... What happened?"

"Your dad stabbed you and pushed you off a cliff. Luckily, the wound wasn't as bad so Seokjin was able to help you." Sunyoul explained.

I nodded once more. The memory was still a little vague but somehow I remember it. If that even makes sence.

"What about Taehyung?" I asked again.

This time Sunyoul didn't answer which made me believe something bad happened to him.

"You should rest." Was the only think he added before leaving.

I frowned confusedly. Of course, I didn't listen. Actually I got up, almost fell but didn't , and stubbled my way towards the exit.

When I looked outside, I could see Seokjin cooking food over the fire. I'm on the boat by the way.

I don't know how but I managed to go down the ladder and 'walk' on the beach.

"Hyung.." I said quietly.

"Aaah! Jungkook?! Don't sneek on me like that! And why aren't you resting?" Seokjin asked while holding his chest.

"I feel better. Say... What happened to Taehyung? Where is he?" I asked.

Seokjin gulped and went back to cooking which made me frown again.

"He's with the pirates." A voice answered from behind us.

"Yoongi!"Seokjin yelled with wide eyes.

"What? It's true. He deserves the truth. And honestly we don't even know if he's still alive." Yoongi said with a sad look in his eyes.

"Then why aren't we going to save him?!" I shouted.

"It's not that simple. You were injured and would be dead if we had saved Taehyung. You should thank Bambam too, he's the reason you're on your feet right now." Seokjin said.

I bit my lip annoyed and walked away slowly. My body dragged itself to some random rock and I sat there, starring at the ocean.

It isn't fair.

~Time Skip~

I starred at the moon's reflection on the water. The sky was full of stars.

"You should come eat." Hoseok said walking towards me.

I shook my head."I'm not hungry."

Hoseok sighed, left a plate of food next to me and went back to the others.

I starred at the plate. It was fish with seaweed salad. I kicked it annoyed. While we're sitting here doing nothing, Taehyung could be getting beat...