[15.]

POV Jungkook

I starred at the bottle Jimin gave me.

"This isn't poison huh?" I asked unsure.

"Nope. But I don't blame you, I was the same at first. Oh and not the best taste in the world." Yoongi said before taking a 'shot' of ... That.

Then all of a sudden his legs disapeared and were replaced with a white tail.

"Ohhh!" Jin exclaimed coughing." What a terrible *cough*  taste. I really need to* cough* help you with a *cough* cover taste."

I laughed at his reation.

They all went before me.

Jin had a pink tail, Namjoon black, Sunyoul colbat blue, Wei blue and J-hope green.

"Your turn Jungkook." Taehyung said.

I starred at the bottle again. Alright. Let's do this Jungkook.

I took a shot like Yoongi did but ended up regretting. "Holy moly!!!! What on earth is in that?" I asked.

"Whale flowers." Jimin and Yoongi spoke.

"What the hell are whale flowers?" I asked.

"A flower that grows near whale poop." Yoongi said smirking.

"What." Jin said glaring at Yoongi.

"Go head. Glare at me all you want." Yoongi repeated Jin's words to him.

I laughed then all of a sudden I lost my balance and fell on the ground.

My tail was red. A beautiful shade of red. I really loved it.

"Now for the best part." Bambam said giving a different bottle to Taehyung." Don't worry Tae. It will work. I know that it's not a mistake."

Taehyung glared at the dark pink liquid in the glass bottle. After a big sigh, he drank it and jumped in the water.

It took about 30 seconds and then he jumped making a pirouette.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He said giving Bambam a hug.

"Your welcome Tae. Well I must go back, enjoy your visit in Bada and please do NOT make me regret this, understood?" Bambam said giving us a glare.

"Why do you hate humans so much?" Sunyoul asked." We aren't bad. Well most of us aren't."

"Because. Humans are the reason of many problems in Bada. However, I don't think any of you is a threat. But I will keep my distance until I decide when you are to be fully trusted." He said then dived and swam away.

"One more thing." Jimin said smirking.

"What now?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin grabbed Jin and Namjoon's shirt. Yoongi did the same to Sunyoul and J-hope. While Tae came up to me and grabbed mine.