[16.]

POV Jin

I was listening to the queen's words when suddenly she stopped and starred at us.

"Is there a problem, my lady?" Jimin asked.

I could tell he was nervous. Well, I don't blame him. We aren't really supposed to be here and he's probably going to be in trouble if the queen finds out.

"Where exactly are you from?" She asked seriously.

"They came fro-"

"I'm not talking to you Jimin. I'm talking to them." The queen said pointing to us." You. Answer me." She added.

I turned and looked at who she was referring to. It was Jungkook, but he wasn't paying attention whatsoever.

POV Jungkook

I looked at the bright colourful walls of the palace. This sure is a different scenery.

At my first home, back when my parents were still alive, our kingdom walls were painted in black mostly. No colors. It was also, always a negative mood rather then a cheerfull one.

Then, Yoongi's father took me in. It was a nice castle however the mood inside was a very strict once. But this one was very colourful and happy.

"Yahh! She's talking to you." Jin hyung said pulling me out of my gaze.

"Huh? Who?" I asked looking around.

"I can't believe you. The queen obviously." Jin said rubbing his temples.

I frowned confusedly. Why would the queen want to talk with me? So I looked at her hoping she would repeat.

"I want to know where you all come from."

I gulped. What should I say? "Hum, from the north." I answered.

"The north." Her eyes widen." Why would you come too the south then?" She asked.

"Well, because...because since Jimin is our friend we thought why not visit each other's vil- I mean Kingdom." I said.

"I see. Well let's hope everything stays in peace." The queen said." By the way, what's your name?"

"Jungkook." I answered.

She stayed silence for a while looking down, then said." W-well you may leave now. Enjoy your visit."

After that, the queen swam off leaving the room. We did the same and now we're out of the palace.

"Good job Kooki!!" Taehyung said happily making my heart race at the nickname.

"Thanks."

"However now, the queen will probably keep her eye on us." Jimin said.

"Why is that?" Yoongi asked.

POV Jimin

"Our greatest enemies live there." I answered.