[7.]

POV Yoongi

It is still very hard to swim right now. The wind was picking up and little waves were forming.

Suddenly, water got into my mouth, so I started coughing and coughing.

"*cough* Hel-help!"

I couldn't breath anymore and felt myself sinking.

Why on earth did I go in the water with a sore knee? That was a dumb thing to do.

Then suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grab my wrists and pull me up towards the surface.

I coughed and coughed till my breathing got back to normal. While doing so, I rested my head on the stranger's shoulder.

My eyes were closed but I was still conscious. I forced them open so I could see who keeps saving me? If its even the same person.

The first thing I noticed was...scales?Then a tail. A fish tail.

My eyes widen.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!" I yelled, making whatever saved me stop.

I could feel the thing breathing. It seemed nervous.

"What are you?" I asked still starring at the scaled light blue fish tail.

It didn't answer. Instead, it left me there standing in the water and slowly tried to leave.

Half human and half fish.

No way.

"Wait!! Don't go, please?" I said. It stopped and slowly turned around. Isn't that the boy from last night? The one that was singing?

We made eyecontact and he sprinted off into the water.

I sighed heading back to the beach. Am I that scary?

After a couple minutes, to my surprise, the, what I believe is a mermaid, came back.

He swam as close as possible to the beach and threw a stick with a fish at the end.

I frowned but went and got it." Thank you." I said.

He nodded and swan away. Before he dived, he said." Be careful." Then disapeared.

POV Jin

"LAND!!!!! BOM ISLAND UP AHEAD!!!" Sunyoul yelled.

I laughed watching him go.

"You seem sad?" Namjoon said.

"I.. I'm simply wondering if Yoongi's ok." I said sofly.

"Who were you to him?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh I was simply a butler."

"Butler? Aren't you about the same age as him?"

"Yeah, I was like the 'brother butler'." I said smiling.

"I see. Well, don't worry we will find him. " Namjoon said.