[3.]

POV Yoongi

My head hit whatever was beside me causing my eyes to open. I was laying on a small bed.

Starring at the wooden ceilling, I replayed the events of last night.

My father wanted to execute Jin, pirates arrived, then he was..killed.

I stood up.

Pirates. I was being dragged away by a pirate. Am I on their bo-

"Woah!" I exclaimed falling on the floor.

Sitting up, I looked around. This room was built out of wood. Only wood. No windows. Then, I heard footsteps, they were coming my way.

Nervously, I starred at the door, that soon opened revealing a guy.

"Hey!! You're awake. Finally, I thought you were dead. Come, don't be shy. Your friends are up there." The guy said pointing up.

I was a little shocked.

He sighed." I'm Jung Hoseok but please call me J-Hope. Now come. One of your friends won't stop blabbering." He added taking my hand, pulling me outside.

"Here, miss crazy pants. Your prince, as promised." J-hope said bowing.

"Yoongi!! I was so worried that they had killed you or turned you a-" Jin started.

I stopped listening after noticing we were out on the sea. No land. Only water.

"How long have I been out of it?" I asked.

"Sleeping? Um a couple hours perhaps. But don't worry, like I tried explaining to your friend, we aren't the pirates who killed the king." Hoseok or J-hope said.

"The king's dead?" Jin asked shocked.

"Sadly. Oh by the way, prince, I'm sorry to hear about your fath-"

"Don't sweat it." I said.

"But what tells us you aren't lying? Where is Jungkook?!" Jin asked stumping his foot to show authority.

"Calm down princess, the maknae is safe." Another guy said looking at us with a bored expression.

"What if you're lying? I want to see him." Jin ordered pouting.

"They aren't lying." I answered.

Jin looked at me with question marks in his eyes.

"The flag is colourful but the one I saw was black with a white skull." I explained.

"Voilà! You got your proof. We are the good guys. Not bad. Pinky." The other guy said standing up but then tripped and fell over Jin.

"Sorry." He said getting back on his feet."I'm Namjoon by the way."

"I-its ok." Jin said blushing.

I went to the edge of the boat and starred at the Ocean. The one who carries all of my thoughts and secrets.

"Are you ok?" Hoseok asked coming next to me.