[30°]

POV Taehyung

I woke up before everybody and went outside. I walked on the beach and starred at the Ocean. I hope my mermaid tail will come back soon.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. The wind was brushing against my cheeks calmly. I also hope we find Jungkook's father quickly so we can get off of this island.

"Good morning."

I turned around and saw Jimin walking up to me." Good morning." I greeted back.

"It's so weird, being on land. But I like it." Jimin said smiling.

"Yeah, it is.. but I much prefer the ocean. I'm honestly getting tired of the land." I spoke honestly.

Jimin nodded understanding." Don't worry Tae... I'm sure we're going to find a way to bring it back."

I half nodded." Yeah, whatever." I added before leaving the beach.

POV Jimin

I get were Taehyung is coming. He's been stuck of this land for a very long time .. I wonder if they have a Magic shop on this Island? Maybe Yoongi knows?

I ran back towards the little cottage we stayed in and looked for him. Yoongi was sound asleep on his bed. Should I let him sleep?

I poked his shoulder." Yoongi? Yoongi... "

He opened his eyes, starred at me then shut them and turned around.

. . .

"Yoongi!" I yelled in annoyance.

He didn't move.

I sighed in annoyance again and jumped on top of him."I know you're awake."

"What do you want?"

"I need you to help me get Taehyung's mermaid tail back. Know anything about a magic shop on this Island?"

He sat up."Magic shops don't exist in our world."

"Impossible."

"It's not a thing up here. You should maybe ask Jin. He comes from here after all."

I nodded.

Then suddenly, he door of Yoongi's room opened revealing Hoseok."Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you."

I frowned and looked at Yoongi. Then I noticed I was straddling him. I felt my face heat up as I got off of him quickly.

"No, I was asking for a magic shop.." I said looking away in embarrassment.

Hoseok laughed." There's no Magic shop on land. The older generations hid them with children fairytales."

"That's what I half said to him." Yoongi said.

His cheeks were a faint pink colour.

"Well, thanks to both of you." I said leaving the room. I made my way into the kitchen since I knew this is where I would find Jin.

POV Jungkook

I was sitting next to the window starring outside at the mountains. Chimmy said that his people live down near the ocean where it is safe.

Tae told me about the Sirens... I wonder if the Sirens are the ones who live beyond the mountains. Guess there's only one way to find out.

I stood up from my previous place and took a small bag out. I put a candle with some matches in it and made my way to the kitchen.

Jimin and Jin were talking. I hurried and grabbed a few things without them noticing.

I ran up to the front door silently and went outside. I walked a few minutes before arriving at the entrance of the forest.

Right when I was about to step in, a deep voice stopped me." Where are you going?"

I turned around and saw Taehyung."I...hum I was going for a morning walk." I said stuttering a little.

"Towards the mountains?"

"Oh... um I was going to turn around before getting too close to them.."

Taehyung nodded while crossing his arms with a skeptic look." So you aren't going to go beyond the mountains."

I starred at him feeling my heart skip a beat." No.." I whispered.

Taehyung started laughing." You cannot lie to save your life. But in all honesty, you shouldn't go there."

I puffed my cheeks in annoyance." Well someone needs answers and whatever is behind those mountains probably has it."

"What if the Sirens reside there? And kill you?" Taehyung said.

"Then... then I guess I'll just ne dead." I said.

Tae's frown dropped." I don't want you to just die. I'm coming with you."

I smiled." There's no need for you to get in trouble.."

He grabbed my hand and walked in the forest."I won't let you go there alone. If you die, we both die."

I felt my cheeks get hot." Fine."

We walked for a few hours before reaching the bottom of the mountains. We both gulped and took a deep breath.

"Ready?" I asked.

Taehyung looked up at the mountain and back at me." Ready."

||To be continued||