[10.]

POV Taehyung

I was waiting for Jungkook. To say I wasn't nervous would be an understatement.

While waiting, I starred at the ocean.

"Hey.." I turned around and saw Jungkook.

My heart was beating really fast.

"Hey." I responded.

He walked up to me and stayed silence.

"So... What exacly do you wanna know.." I asked still very nervous.

"Hum.. How can you be both human and mermaid?" Jungkook asked.

I took a few minutes before answering." Well as I said on the first day we met, most mermaids live in Bada. I also lived there."

"Lived?"

"I... I was kicked out temporarily."

He frowned confusely.

"One of the mermaids gave me an elixir as a test and that's how I grew legs. I was terrified at first. The queen, she is afraid of humans like a. lot. So I was brought to land to live as a human until they find a solution and because I couldn't breath under water anymore." I explained. "About 3 years ago, my tail came back but only for a few hours when I touch the water, once a day."

"So... How did you meet J-hope?"

"Back when my tail first appeared, I went swimming and saw his boat. Of course being a mermaid, I was still a little afraid of humans. But since there was a storm and his boat was about to trip over, I decided to help. After doing so, my tail disapeared and he found me. I couldn't swim back with legs so I went on his ship and that's how we became friends."

"It was you." Jungkook exclaimed.

POV Jungkook

He nodded. What a crazy world.

"So how are you planning on getting information for my brother, Yoongi?" I asked.

" I asked a couple dauphins for help. They're really fast. Actually, I was going to meet them tonight to see if they found anything. Hum... Wanna come?" Taehyung asked.

I was a little surprised by his question but in the end I nodded.

He went in the water and his purple fish tail appeared. I held his hand as he swam at the surface.

We got to a rock and sat on it. Soon after, dauphins. Actual dauphins came and Taehyung was talking to them.

"They said he's alive and that he is on Nogsaeg Island."

"Nogsaeg? Green Island?." I repeated.

"Yeah, nobody lives on that Island anymore. " Taehyung said.

Then a ball of happiness and relief formed in my stomach.

"He's alive!!!!" I yelled jumping everywhere smiling as wide as I could.

Taehyung laughed." Come let's go back before we stay stuck here."

I nodded and we went back to the beach.

Before his legs came back, taehyung gave me a hug." Thank you! I'm happy you aren't creeped out. This makes you the only human that knows the truth."

"And it'll stay like that until you say so." I smiled.

POV Jimin

Once we got in Bada, I showed the Coral garden to Yoongi.

"This is one of my favourite places in Bada." I said.

"It's beautiful."

"JIMIN!!!!!" A voice I know full well yelled making Yoongi jump.

"Hey Jackson!" I said.

"You coming to the buf- Eeeh, who are you?" Jackson asked once he noticed Yoongi.

"He's my friend. He isn't from here so I was showing him around." I said smiling.

"Really!! You should come with us to the queen's buffet. Hurry it's about to start!!" Jackson said cheerfully and grabbed our hands swimming super fast.

POV Yoongi

This Jackson sure has a lot of energy. He grabbed us and started swimming super fast. I've never ever been this fast in my life, even a horse is slower.

We stopped in front of a geant palace. The doors were a bright golden color with oriental designs printed on them.

"Welcome Jimin's friend. I'm Jackson, nice to meet you." Jackson said bowing.

"Yoongi. My name is Yoongi." I said.

"Ah!. I hope you enjoy your visit, yoongi ." Jackson said then entered in the castle.

"You ready?" Jimin asked.

"I guess." I said following him inside the castle.

The inside was quite big. Bright baby blue colored walls.

Anyway, we swam towards a table and sat down. Soon after, the queen entered.

Her tail was the same golden color as the castle's doors.

"Hello everybody. Thank you all for coming. The reason for this buffet is to remind us of how important family is. Considering some of us have suffered many losts." The queen said.

Loud claps soon followed.

"The queen lost her child when she gave birth. A human kidnapped it."

"What a sin." I said.

"Yeah, that's why the queen wasn't feeling well. She suffered from mager depression." Jimin explained.

"No children should be seperated with their mother." I said feeling my heart ache.

"Are you okay? You seem sad." Jimin asked concerned.

"My mother died giving birth to me."

" Oh...I'm sorry to hear." Jimin said.

"It's okay. " I said.

.
.
.
.
To be continued