[6.]

POV Yoongi

I opened my eyes. Am I dead? Then a sharp pain went through my knee.

"Urgh not dead." I sighed.

Not that I wanted to die by that shark...

Wait.

How on earth did I get back up on these rocks?

I looked around trying to notice a slight hint of life.

Dead silence.

I starred at the water. Did I fall asleep and had a dream?

"Gosh!! I'm so confused." I said grabbing my hair.

I went to stand up but then noticed my knee was wrapped in some weird green texture.

Seaweed.

"What the hell.." I said out loud, again.

I got up and slowly went to the exit. Once I managed to climb up the steep rocks, I left the cave.

Screw that cave. I'm sleeping on the beach. On my way out, I grabbed a few bananas.

It's clear that I'm not alone. No way I made this bandage all by myself.

Once the night fell, all the warm heat of the sun was replaced by cold. My clothes are still a bit damp, making the situation even colder.

"This is going to be a long night" I cursed under my breath.

~Time Skip~

It's been hours since the night began and I still couldn't fall a sleep. A part of me was afraid someone would pop up and kill me. And the other part was freezing.

Maybe the water's hot?

I walked towards the shore and felt it on my 'frozen' fingers. Definity hotter then outside.

I was about to walk in the water, to get a little warmer I presume, but then I heard a voice. Someone was singing.

I quickly turned around to see who was there. Nobody. The sound was coming from the rocks on the right side of the beach.

Quietly, I slowly crawled on my knees, which kinda hurt by the way, and peeked.

A boy. It was a young boy sitting behind a rock, looking at the sky and singing.

I stayed there a while and listened to his nice voice.

After a few minutes, he stopped. Did he hear me? I didn't move. Not even an inch.

Then I heard him sigh.

And just like that.

Dead silence was back. Did he leave?