chap 7

Ginger and Darren were busy studying the history a France can anybody tell me what was Belle and Adam's daughter yes Brandon pickle no yes Ginger. Josefina Roselina Alexandra of France very good Miss Ginger yes and I believe her boyfriend was Prince Naveen Justin Christopher of Hawaii very good I can't believe that you two deserve an award Since you're doing well what the history of France and Hawaii you two will do assignment on Ancient Egypt You rich mrs. Alexander Oh no Are you serious I'll tell them right away Is Alexander is something wrong nothing is wrong . Saved by the Bell class dismissed I need to talk to you in private. Is there something wrong it's your brother and sister they are sentenced to die Ginger have tears in her eyes They are sentenced to death Darren was concerned about his brother just as Ginger was concerned about her sister What do they do they didn't do anything. Their friends try to stop their wicked principal but it was too late. Too late too late for what.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Flashback

I try to stop the wicked principal but it was too late it appears that he lock a weird door (The brown haired teacher was going away when he saw principal Ryan locking a strange dungeon theme door and in it a silver key that unlocks a beautiful pattern). Why did you trying to stop him I flirted with the principal Michaela what are you doing here You know just walking around and Eugene Ryan what's with this door nothing I knew you was feeling because I know there was a key around his neck and I heard of a young female crying (The teacher saw the female and the male crying and only dress and torn up clothes). When I came back I heard these horrible words making her and the male cry "You both broke your word and for that neither of you will ever see the light of day again." He stormed out. Rosella flinched from the door locking and closing."I should've known you wouldn't be anything, but a beast..." The female model said as she cried sadness and despair."JERK!" Justin frowned. Rosella sniffled. "I guess we're going to die here forever."The princess try to come down herself but failed "this is all my fault None of this would have happened." "I know all of this was all my fault but you're the perfect male model I'm just an imperfect female model who has ice magic then you're not the only one." The princess started to smile but it didn't work. He got an idea that might just work. Mrs. Alexander what are you doing here I'm going to bust you out but you two are going to need to sing a song but I need you to rehearse rehearse yes who are the songs to stop your wicked principal I'll call your friends right away luckily my principal didn't confiscate my cell phone or my mirror phone mirror phone. (The young princess gave her her magic mirror to her father gave to her ever since she was a young little girl.) Take the magic mirror this magic mirror will have the access to call anyone including my friends thank you your Majesty's all free you soon but first rehearse free you once the talent show is over.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So what's the plan the plan is we're going to expose their wicked principal that he has the key and he's clever He might have an IQ of 2.4 but her father has an IQ of 5.8 what is that mean I have an idea. That night My plan is a genius once I get rid of those models Miranda will sure to Rule the Kingdom once again not to mention my boss will give me a reward. Welcome everyone to this year's talent show and I'm hoping you'll see the spellcasters but unfortunately I disqualified them instead you all see Courtney Ming and her tap dancing show everyone booed at the principal. I took care of the guards and one of them had the key I knew that idiot shouldn't have hire those idiots now let's get them out of their styles they're gone oh no the principal must have known our plan and they're planning to kill them tonight, What are we going to do what are we going to do the song the song I get to them what was the song called Let It Go Ginger remember the song when she was a baby you remember that song Ginger it was a song when Older sister gets upset. The same song my brother gets upset too but a male version so going to sing a duet I wish I knew the song Suddenly they heard a voice of voice of an Angel The snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen A kingdom of isolation And it looks like I'm the queen The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good girl you always have to be Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know Well, now they know Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go Turn away and slam the door I don't care What they're going to say Let the storm rage on The cold never bothered me anyway It's funny how some distance Makes everything seem small And the fears that once controlled me Can't get to me at all It's time to see what I can do To test the limits and break through No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free Let it go, let it go I am one with the wind and sky Let it go, let it go You'll never see me cry Here I stand and here I'll stay Let the storm rage on My power flurries through the air into the ground My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast I'm never going back, the past is in the past Let it go, let it go And I'll rise like the break of dawn Let it go, let it go That perfect girl is gone Here I stand in the light of day Let the storm rage on The cold never bothered me anyway! "No no no no I was just close to Rule the Kingdom."Why would you do something like this?" June demanded. "Why else?" He smirked. "I was sick and tired of those lazy two models I am sick of them including you Duelists you Gamers and personas I want the school to be perfection but then those two came along and ruined my life." "I was this close to get rid of them and I would have gotten away with it and getting rid of that perfect male and female model too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and their siblings especially that little girl with ginger hair and that stupid German Shepherd puppy" Ryan snapped. "Shut up!" The three girls said it at the same time. Almost forgot where you going you don't need this anymore. I think our problems are just the beginning It's a scar from the back of a principal I think this is just the beginning of a new adventure.