Chap 21

Music started playing though Yami couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from, but it started off like a soft chime of bells or a flute, followed by a faster, steadier rhythm and beat. Words that seemed unique to each person danced in the air like a tune only lovers could understand. Silver took Yami's hands and met her eyes, before gesturing towards the dance floor. Yami gave her a nervous glance, but Silver was quick to crush it, and swooped the boy towards the center of the room. Yami had never been good at ballroom dancing, but Silver just whispered to him to keep his eyes on her, and suddenly he found himself dancing to a familiar tune as if he's done it all his life.Shortly after,Rosella took Justin's hand and dragged him towards the dance floor and before long they were once again dancing on air. Their arms around their waist, their fingers locked shawls and capes dancing around them in the air. Justin let Rosella go to spin her then pulled her close again. Then it was Yami's turn to lead, which he did so, quite impressively, much to Silver surprise. Neither of them needed words. They spoke with their eyes, their bodies moving in tune with one another in a breathtaking aerial dance in a single magic moment that would last a lifetime. They danced across the ceiling, with no limits to where they could go, until Rosella unexpectedly after float to the ground kissed Justin on the lips. Yami leaned forward on the tips of his boots, grateful for the added height, and kissed Silver's lips. Silver responded by wrapping one arm around Yami's waist and taking Yami's arm in the other, pulling him level with her and deepening their kiss. It was different from their other kisses. It was stronger, fiercer, and more forceful: both of them pouring all of their emotions into a single kiss. Everyone soon came together in the ballroom."So let's review so far there by guess with no guards Dan every night each gas disappears not to mention their Jewels disappear as well and now the anniversary of the wedding ball the rings there going to be you sneaky female model." So everybody ran for their lives all but the four who were missing once the coast was clear Everybody did a head count "I think that's everybody we left them in the ballroom didn't we let's hurry and get them before-."Suddenly the lights went out and they heard two male screaming in front of two females on the floor they ran into the ballroom and found the boys were gone in the females look dead on the floor with two look alike Missoulian darts on the floor. "I'm sorry I miss you but they wander off are brothers they just disappeared since Yami and Justin just disappeared and Rosella and Silver are mysteriously dead And those two just come on and I all willy nilly along with their friends along with those meddling kids I demand if you have them arrested and have a trial for the murder case of the two princesses and princes." News flash world's greatest detective and Beauty was finally caught especially their friends Joey and Tea I'm right down at the castle did Arendelle it's already the end of the anniversary ball three questions remain did they really kill the princesses where are the boys and without the king of games including the princess princess and queen where there be another tournament District attorney Johnny Willman is closing this statement for practice and so in closing do I want to see see this young man and this young woman to go to jail personally no but they've been wanted in Japan and now I have to do my job for the murderers of Two Princesses and the kidnappings are two boys so the saying goes if the boot fits you must wear it. If a brother and sister go to jail Show me any let me with the prime minister really don't want that I'm glad that Becky's mom is going to help us This is all my fault what are we going to do find a boys and solve the mystery of the murderous murders maybe they didn't die but we only found was a dart in a Blue Dart what kind of person carries the prince What is it Chase what you found you found the scent of the boy Ginger keep that stupid dog of yours away from my back yes Brianna what did he sniff he sniffed this that's a piece of Justin's cape. it's clear come on Mommy long for now they're going to friend you guys guilty your boys are so cute even my friend think so it's working once they're out of the way I'm going to have sex with them and there's nothing on Earth that can stop me Princess Brianna You better check out the main lobby some secret admirers are giving you presents present thank you I was leaving there anyway thank you and thank you for staying at hotel Arendelle. Remind me again not to use a male voice I thought you did excellent do you got any tricks up your sleeve to save them I got an idea exposing them And how are we going to do that why again are we baking to red velvet cakes I hope this works Ginger why are you wearing my spaghetti strap night dress Rosella you live it's a long story we can explain it on the way I felt like I was in a strange dream I thought it was dead only I was in a grave if we're going to prove that they're innocent and the others are fake why not we're not in the courtroom right now get dressed first and we're on our way . Has the jury reached a verdict Yes sir Yes your honor we find them DON'T Boyfriends happened rape if you can see the marks Since the princesses have been awake in the boyfriends have been found I find them not guilty but your honor there's still the matter of the poison dart not to mention the scene of what happened to them when they fall asleep I can answer that.If you and the judge agreed to take this delicious cake.Objection , overruled continue Little especially me by a delicious made me back my friends were having a burden of different time and then compared to the pictures and the schools of a state evidence number 14 Do we have two good question do we have to Yes it is my gift to the queen of Arendelle my goodness I declare that we eat cake this is delicious I must have a recipe now compare this recipe State's evidence number 14 found where the poison dart was that What ended I heard of disgusting food What does ridiculous so what's your point this was a special sleeping vile from the root of the Yucatan sound of this vile found in the cabin were Ginger was at where the boys were raped The cast of reindeer effect that's why Sevan almost Crashed the room it wasn't Kristoff's poor parking Sorry he gets a little bit crazy on carrots or cake the girl with ginger hair has done it again I prove that they are innocent of the Hidden poison dart effects not to mention the kidnapping and I suppose this little girl not to mention the boy with tri-colored hair and her boyfriend with blonde hair supposed to leave some type of evidence Chase and Skye knows Their friend of ours what . Let's see them. This is a note explaining in one of the rooms one of them have the jewels not to mention one of them was in cahoots with the four of the leaders You can find it in the other rooms all right I am in it yes I am in it I have to Duke hit the note and and I plan to poison the princesses to kill them not to mention I behind this evil trial alone with my friends and do you want to make that and I hope that beauty beauty beauty princess up that girl always hugging and snuggling so So I put it in the princess along with her best friend and blame those be so that way I can have sex with the boys what they are super hot Arresting officer for using false arrest raping and trying to use murder. Personas you are cleared of any charges you are free to go can we say one thing you saved us.