Chap 24

The next morning everybody woke up and a certain pair of girls wearing their boyfriend shirts again start to argue"For the thousandth time, Silver there's no way on Earth that my boyfriend is better than yours!"Haru yelled. "There's absolutely no way out he is better than yours.""Oh Haru ,he's absolutely for the Thousand time much better than yours. "Suddenly they heard a hum a happy hum it was their friend wearing an oversized dark green shirt and she was very happy now that she has the dark pink choker she had a smile and her hair still at the pink bow in her hair her friends did not notice this but she was happy. "Rosella...?" "Yes?" "Are you feeling alright? I never seen you wearing besides an oversized t-shirt like this." Silver smiled."His doll." She sighed romantically it was sort of strange but yet it was a weird feeling for her. "This is perfect! The old her is gone and the new her is in love." She was far different than they first met her shy, always protecting her sister but now ever since the incident she was different she's not only wanting to protect her sister she wants to protect everyone including her true love."Good morning Ginger well look at that I never see the day with my little sister is wearing her boyfriend's jacket." Ginger woke up and she was surprised only wearing a pantie and her boyfriend's white princely jacket. "It's not my fault you were little bit afraid it's not my fault I'm a little bit too young." They argued but they heard the chuckle of their friends."Alright you two break it up ." They Nodded and they weren't the only ones Ginger's friends for wearing their shirts as well. "What are we a little bit late for the party...." They both argued. "June you know you're not allowed to have sex I agree with my friend here.Yumi you're a little bit too young to have sex." They said. "At least we weren't afraid."They started to argue.Everyone start to argue mostly the girls suddenly they heard footsteps of the boys they were shirtless luckily they were wearing their pants and their hearts started to swoon.They chuckled seen that wondering where the shirts went the girls were blushing. "Sorry boys we just need to cover ourselves so we kind of use your shirts for awhile to cover ourselves way." The girls blushed.They Were blushing because they never seen them shirtless before.That is so romantic kidnappings in one day this is getting ridiculous in My Kingdom what's going on have you seen today's newspaper 41 kidnappings in the kingdoms of each kingdom cheeseburgers what's that supposed to mean this mysterious kidnapper has been kidnapping beautiful female models and beautiful females for the past 41 months This is what the kidnapper looks like now looks horrible ridiculous if you ask me This man is horrible in making the girls suffer he's making the girls dance making them strip and what's worse this if he doesn't do what he's told he rapes them well he's not going to get away with this That's why I'm holding a town meeting tonight To deal with this man and how to stop him if you have any plans tonight good luck especially you too they both blushed How rude what's happening to her it's another memory When the princess was 12 years old a man who raped her okay kid I giving you one more chance either you marry me or I'll strip you to the bone Sir I have given you everything my dress my underwear Even my crown what else do I have to give you My whole life to you What was that s*** it's the princess of Hawaii Your lucky I don't give it to the pharaoh of Egypt to arrest you for raping a girl but for raping his best friend and my future daughter-in-law you are coming with me to Egypt to hear your arrest. are you okay erase me and he ripped my gown What are you doing here I had to run away my father arranged marriage but I don't love him so he sent this man to rape me this man has no choice Darla yes Andrea write Adam a letter that he has no choice a choice to make to get Pace to his kingdom or his daughter if chooses his kingdom that he has no choice but to give his daughter to the pharaoh of Egypt here's a pink gown and Cape may help her thank you Andrew You remind me of my son why don't you sit next to him Aren't you cute blushing I think these two will make a fine couple someday.What is it what do you imagine it was her she was raped when she was little 12It happened that long time since that man raped me let me see that picture see that scar on his face I left in that scar so you know the man his name was Ak. Ak? Course he used to own a strip club as a quarter of Barbara and owner Lane. Is there another strip club in the corner of Benson and 13 st Of course Devil's Cupid it's not far It's just around the border of Russia So what are we waiting for come on It's them the Queen's crown. We might think the crown might be connected to the princesses memories your majesty and deed it must be destroyed and must be killed the princess must died Is it over who won Queen that means your sister must have the crown I do have my crown and thanks to you I have my memories back but what's going to happen to Courtney in the evil Academy don't worry about them they have their own place now back at mad Academy .