Chap 25

The siblings went inside the castle and inside where memories when they were very young they were different thrones for different teenagers could this be where they each that on the throne magic happen and instead of their uniforms they were wearing Royal outfits again and one by one they were all speaking that they were returned again That night to have royal ball in celebration of Return of their long lost Princes and Princesses We have gathered here today in celebration of return of each royalty and now each descendants is now a new prince and a new princess and now the prince and princesses are now the new kings and queens of Our Fair land may you each stand will you remaining sticks of your own kingdoms to protect your own kingdom to stand guard and will you protect your own kingdom and share your own with until your own death we vowed to protect our own kingdom. By the powers of the kingdom of the six I hear pronounce you princess Akemi, Princess Athena, and Princess Ira Princes Ra, Akechi, Atem, The new kings and queens of the this Kingdom. This really stinks I know it's time for them to say goodbye I know this sucks but we don't belong in your world it's true it's time for them to go back to the afterlife It's not fair I know it's not fair but rules are the rules I know guys but I think I know an idea The princess unclaps something from her neck and gave it to Ginger in our hands your necklace But this is special to you I know but every time you want to drop by for a visit just press on the special Keystone on the gem and it will send you.You and your friends are welcome to visit us as long as you wish Tears drop down to her face I guess this is goodbye there was never any good buys once you have the memories in your heart The cloth of each cape fluttered behind them as the door slowly closed, hiding the Royals of Egypt behind its enormous doors. Ginger size for crying saying goodbye to your former best friend and her sister.Come on princess Erica this is something that princess Athena wants you to do to Rule the Kingdom that you wanted to do and for you to marry Prince Dominic that's what his brother wants you to do.So the 6 royalties will the kingdom beautifully .