Chap 9

It was morning, we are going to New York City Ginger was the first one to be early she's been like this ever since she was a baby she wore a white long sleeved top beneath a red top with a pink heart motif, ruffles lining the shoulder, and a mini-skirt and leggings to match. Her shoes are cream with light red accent. What are you doing up so early Ginger her best friend June asked. she wore a white scarf around her neck, follows her yellow white headband which is holding her hair back, a tight white shirt, which is covered with a black shirt with a blue sleeveless vest. Tight black shorts with socks is covered with long blue and pink belted pump boots. Waiting for the bus still run it doesn't come until 10:30 did you know that it's 9:48 9:48 Everyone suitcase is packed up now only got to do is wake up everyone Silver said while wearing a short, two toned blue spaghetti strap top over a black shirt and royal blue blazer, a blue layered skirt, long white socks, and black boots and Haru wore a long-sleeved plum off-the-shoulders top with a pale pink ruffle lining the top as well as a short white skirt accented with a red sash tied on the left. She also wears a red and white ribbon choker and long light yellow boots. "Have you got everything?" June asked. "And most importantly I'll be right back I knew I shouldn't eat something before we leave.""Let me guess it's something that you shouldn't like now you have to go to the bathroom." Yumi guesed. "Luckily we having some restroom breaks." June smiled."Luckily but if somebody ruins my car they're dead." Yumi warned."Now we don't have to worry about that I mean we're teenagers." Ginger promised."You're right Ginger." Silver replied. "All right boys, we promise the models we meet them at the airport and as soon as I get to the airport the better we go to New York City."Darren wearing a red jacket, with dark green pants, and also red sneakers and Yugi wore tight leather pants, he had white and blue sneakers on and two belts around his slender hips. The belts were studded lightly and his wrists had tight bracelets, like shackles, they were also studded lightly. He had a dark blue shirt with a three claw rip on the side, the top was sleeveless and on the back was the a tiger in white and the word 'Roar' in white on his chest and around his neck was a choker that had a buckle then came out of the house and got into the car."First of all I need the fire department around here because you guys are hot!," Silver said. "But where are the boys, not to mention my sister?" "Never mind, Let's buckle up." Haru told the others. Everyone fastened their seat-belts and then drove off to pick up everyone else. "Let's just pick up your boyfriend first, but first where is he?" Silver asked. "According to my calculations, he'll be at the arcade or doing some type of duel with your boyfriend." Haru told her. "Nobody sings karaoke or otherwise that dagger goes into somebody's mouth," Haru threatened. "And trust me you do not want to play Shadow games with me." "Where's your sense of adventure," Yugi hoped. "Maybe we'll duel it with respect and honor for once with good people." "And that's the main reason I like the kid with the Persona of Robin Hood or the king of games." June and Yumi smirked to Ulrich."There's Yami. Let's pick him up first before Goro." Silver suggested."Let's just hope our best friend is better at the airport then we are." Silver said. Back at the airport, Rosella paced because she could not stand her friends being late. She wore a white tank top , a black skirt with three quarter length leggings and sparkly pumps on her feet. "They better not be late. I will- Rosella." The girl was blushing pink when she saw him. He wore a black shirt, black leather pants and black boots. "Oh, hey there."Justin only babbled in response. She giggle in response. Yami wore a different attire of a violet jacket and jeans. "There that's the last of the suitcases.""My queen is here." He pointed out. Silver rode up and Yami waved as she was on her way out to the mobile. "You ready my queen?" He greeted."Ready my king got everything?" She asked."Yep."He said as he knelt in the long seat in the back. "Your boyfriend is just finishing packing up. He's outside his mansion." Ginger told Haru."Ginger, nevermind I'll just pick him up." Haru replied.Little did they know the invitation was a misprint saying that I wasn't going to be in New York City it will be somewhere else. Haru then picked up Goro."Thank you for picking me up Milady." Goro said to Haru. "No problem my Robin Hood." Haru blushed. "I can't wait to see all the Broadway shows." Yumi giggled."Next up the airport," Silver said to them. They all made it to the airport but to surprised an angry female model "Here we go again." Yugi and Ginger groaned."Honestly I can do a better job in you simpleton," Rosella argued. "What's the matter with you guys stuck in the middle of a traffic jam?""Think you can do a better job?"The two girls asked her. Before the girls can yell and scream one of them accidentally ripped one of the boys shirts and then continue on. The girls were surprised They have never seen them shirtless before. Blushing embarrassed they got the shirts and they made it so they're board to New York City. "New York City here we come" Everyone said. "This is so boring perhaps the musical number will help us out just one musical number well okay since you ask politely your highness" Ginger was bored fortunately.The female model persuaded her best friend. We are just normal girls But I think we can do something There's a secret door in my heart If it has to open now is the time! Even if the storm rages I'll change the direction of the wind . I believe in the power of courage It starts from here The miracle of the heart Open your own fate and future! I do my best when I'm in pain Because I saw that you never gave up Like a flower, who smiles for the sake of everyone I want to come to you, cuddle and support you Even if everything is nothing more than a flower bud It holds the seed of dreams It's the life that makes a flower bloom It starts from here Prayers are powerful Tears that become stars twinkle brightly! Believe it starts here The miracle of the heart Open your own fate and future! You and I too are the wishes that connects to the future The plane suddenly stop and then we saw a face: face of a man Greetings fools I am the ruler of your land including the emperor of the Kingdom. What's going on did? The plane finally stop? I'm scared Silver! Who do such a thing? I should have known you know this guy he was my ex fiance as well once former advisor. Princess Rosalina more Lovelier than usual . Back off you creep ! Don't you realize I belong to Justin. The poor princess blush at what she said. The male model babbled, he cannot believe she admit it . Why won't you get off the plane and back off this plane is going to New York City oh contraire if you read the fine print you are cordially invited to the Battle of Skylands to determine the Thrones of Skylands and Egypt I should have read the fine print and I knew New York City didn't have a tournament When I called the New York City timeline one of my friends work there who told me there wasn't any tournament invitation for the type of man follow my best friend saw it I knew there was something fishy . Let's get off this plane before things get worse.So you're staying as your isolating us to Skylands. You will never get away with it Emperor whatever your name is Emperor chaos whatever Rosella and thank you by the way you'll never get away with this. We will go home. What does chaos means we're going home forever. We were covered in black gas and we were sleepy meaning that we've been tricked and falling into a black chaos of sleep.