Chap 16 (Lemon)

At this time Haru was changing into clean clothes and walking out her dorm into the theater room with Goro following. "Hmm?""Have you ever thought of a friends with benefits relationship before?" Goro said smirking at Haru's body going tense."What is that exactly?" Haru said turning her head.Goro smirked more. "Well kind of like a concubine. Whenever the priestess would feel needy she would just go find a concubine and get pleasured yeah?"Haru blushed and nodded."So it's like a friends with benefits relationship. If either of the friends are horny they call the other to get pleasured. Get it?" Goro asked."Are they in a real relationship?" Haru asked back."That's the fun part. They just remain as friends with no consequences." Goro said and walked closer to her trapping her body between the set and himself. Haru blushed heavily and watched his eyes suddenly look lustful. "Where are you going with this Goro?" "Basically asking if this would be something you'd enjoy. We both are happier single and would never hurt the other. So whenever I'm needy I get this..." Goro said grasping her ass making her groan. "...and whenever you're needy you get this..." He took one of her hands and led it to his perky backside making her grasp it. "Sound like something you want to do Noir?" He whispered into her ear biting it softly. Haru gasped sharply and looked back into his eyes with her brown eyes burning with need."You realize once I start, I won't be able to stop." The beautiful priestess said in warning. "I won't want to stop." Goro reasoned. "Besides I've seen the way you've looked at me. You're attracted to me and I won't lie saying you're not highly attractive as well. Just let go and fuck me." Goro said grinding their clothed chests together.Haru finally snapped and crashed their lips together. Crow whimpered into the kiss and buried his hands into Noir's brown hair. Their tongues wrestled with each other fighting for dominance which Noir won leaving Crow panting when they separated. Crow grasped her legs and lifted her so he was sitting on the seat. He kissed down her neck and lower till he got to her chest and threw off her top and bra exposing her rosy colored nipples. He licked them and bit them lightly to make them to a point.She gasped lightly. "Crow..." Crow smirked and flicked her nipples one last time and went lower to her legs. He unbuckled her bow belt and threw it to the floor. Then he got her skirt off next only leaving her in her pantie. Teasingly he kissed her thighs.Noir groaned at the touches and pulled at his hair trying to make him hurry up his actions. Crow bit her thigh making her yelp. "Be patient Noir." He said smirking at his lover. But to please his milady he finally pulled her pantie off."Crow what are you-Ah!" She screamed in pleasure as he lowered his mouth onto her navel. She bit her lip trying not to be too loud. Out of all her boyfriends, they had never done this to her. It felt so good to experience this. Crow looked down at her and saw her eyes peeking out from her lashes watching her moan and twitch in extreme pleasure.He loved her screaming in pleasure and a swell of pride went through him that he had caused this. He licked harder and faster making her clench her hair in desperate release."C-Crow...I'm close!" She tried warning him but all she got was a harder suck. "CROW!" She shouted and released into his mouth. He swallowed all of his milady's sweet essence and pulled off with a satisfied smirk. He saw her in a panting mess and her eyes were dazed in ecstasy."Feel good my lady?" he teased.She smiled still in her daze and grabbed his shirt and tie. "Aren't you a little overdressed?"Goro smirked back and unbuttoned that shirt he had just put on and threw it even the tie with the pile of clothes that were also forgotten. He kissed her supple lips once more and felt her hands going toward his pants. "Want something?" He teased again."Please...I want to do to you what you did for me." She said in a small voice making him widen his eyes in surprise. "You don't have to if you don't want to."She merely pecked her Robin Hood on the lips quickly and hopped off the counter and got on her knees to get started on her task. She unzipped his pants and could see his hardened bulge in his boxers. She pulled down the boxers and she heard him gasp softly at the cool air hitting his member which was leaking with pre-cum. She gulped and did a tentative lick at the head of his cock. "Noir..." He said in a husky tone.She took that as a good sign and licked more of her prize before her. Soon she got brave enough and engulfed the whole member into her mouth and sucked hoping to get a good response again from the guard above her. From above Goro was clenching his eyes at the moist pleasure he was feeling. Back in ancient Egypt he never used the concubines so this experience with her was all new to him. He groaned when he felt her go faster with her sucking and had to pull her head away when he felt the familiar tingle. She looked with a cute pout thinking she did something wrong."You did nothing wrong Noir, but if you keep that up I won't be able to perform for you." She smiled and turned around so she was bent over the kitchen counter baring her sexy ass to him. He blushed bright red but went towards her and rubbed her ass softly trying to distract her. He kissed her neck and wet his fingers and began to circle around the tight ring of muscle. She moaned and thrust against the fingers hoping to get right to it. Just then he thrust two fingers into her making her arch her back. "Goro please!"He got the hint and thrust a third finger inside and hit a bundle of nerves that made her see stars. "Crow fuck me! Please!" He withdrew his fingers and led his cock towards her entrance. "You ready?" she nodded and braced the floor for the huge organ that was about to go in her. He pushed in slowly making them moan in unison and stopped at the hilt waiting for her to adjust even though his instincts told him to just start pounding into his girl. "Milady you ok?" He asked fearfully.She thrust against his member making him gasp in surprise. "That answer your question?" He just smirked and slowly started to thrust into he. Eventually he started to go deeper and harder and hit her prostate again making her scream. Soon both thieves were covered in sweat and we very loud with their love making. But unfortunately Noir knew her end was coming especially because he keep hitting her prostate so deliciously."Crow...I'm close!" "M-Me too."He moaned back and while he was thrusting he grasped her hard on and stroked it in unison."CROW!" Noir screamed in ecstasy and came all over his hand. While that was happening he felt her tight muscles squeeze him."NOIR!" Crow moaned and came inside her. They both were panting from exhaustion and she went to go fall limp but he put his arm around her waist to steady her while he pulled himself out the girl. She smiled and shifted to make room. He tucked his legs under her warm blankets and lay down with the little one cuddling herself into herside.