Chap 12

Don't worry The second test is for the queen and her husband the pharaoh of Egypt Stop the darkness stop the light get the cloak and get the crown once there a flower will bloom to remain will presume. What is that mean a flower will presume I know that flower it's called the forever Rose Why they call it that because of never Wilt and it always stays beautiful and it always smells sweet once connected with the princess of pure its power will remain Beauty but if it connects to the darkness it will turn horrible and frail the darkness will consume it we need to get to it What about it's called the crown of light in the cloak of dark.Well we stopped at evil chicken because the cloak and Crown not to mention a beautiful flower for the princess. when teenagers have suspected who sings busted we know what to do with this corn you might want to stand back for this one Dory you wouldn't dare Hi 5 why do I feel so buttery remind me to have a talk little brother.Princess Rosalina you and Prince Justin's test will have to wait what do you mean the core is in danger you must hurry and protect the core What do we have the eye thing Let's blast it! What's going on why do we feel the ground rumbling?I'm afraid I have bad news without the final test at the prince and princess Miranda wins and will have to surrender to her what is it what if somebody goes up there and saves my brother? That's the most wonderful idea but they're onto our little what is it I have an idea but it's one of us this kind of the princess that's a no idea but nobody is much similar to the riddle remember there are four two like two different so that means one will have to be undercover will the other save the prince right and who will that be So that means one of us will have to go on the ride apocalypse no way you guys go ahead Meanwhile I'll try and save my boyfriend from whatever they're going to do to him. the demolition derby it's not safe for the teenagers but it's not safe for the little baby it's too late to get a babysitter I guess you'll have to come with us I told you it's not safe to bring them here I just helped Rosalina and the Pharaoh are doing okay job than us. I'm glad everybody's okay but how come you guys are survivors thanks to my baby cousin We better hold on tight hold on we're coming with you that was fast why you holding on to a puppy long story let me guess he's been turned to a puppy you guys saved him on fortunately they're on to your tracks yes to this very station Unfortunately they are too late to sign up I'm not Hop on Well that can shut up for once are you okay your skin is a little pale than usual maybe I'm not feeling any good The Hold Steady a man final test is up to them The study of love A kiss of Hope To save everyone Find the ancient heart once there You two will dance your heart to save the day. Where are we it's called the Ancient Temple the final test we're supposed to go.Welcome to the Ancient Temple the legendary teenagersWhat's that Mandarin it's an ancient language from long ago according to Legend.They speak this language from generation to generation. This Is It a necklace Wait a minute The legend the necklace of day and night must combine with the flower music mental to unlock the elemental and water wand. Next stop the Elemental What was that Everything is taken care of we took care of those Stinky Pirates the little teenagers are so Story what is a Caitlin What happened to Flora that's the first time I've ever seen a male model have fainted what happened I know I have taken the baby and Princess Rosella now leave my bride-to-be or otherwise Flora will be drop dead Oh they're going to give her a makeover not really going to kill her.