+III+

I stared at her shocked. What a day it was...

"What?" I stammered, kind of. The facade I usually kept gone from being so shocked.

There were a couple of eyes on us but not all, shoutings were a norm at a photoshoot.

"I'm not a token secretary and I'm not your slave." She flipped me off and crossed her arms across her chest before she turned away from me but not before saying one last thing to me. "Your have fucking hands. Get yourself some fucking water."

I would have been insulted, mad but I wasn't. The girl was an anomaly. And the way she cursed was rather flavorful. It reminded me of one of the Hyungs.

She wasn't swooning. I was piqued. The girl was a thousand times better than any other girl I've met.

I was talked to as a normal person. It felt good to be a norm. And if I was being honest, I had not meant to insult her.

I had just wanted water.

"Jimin the C. D. is looking for you." One of the stylist pulled me away with her arms attached to me. She pulled me away from the intriguing girl.

The girl glanced at me through her glasses one last time when she heard my name, her huff evidently showing her annoyance. She eyed me as if I was her worst enemy. I wasn't sure if it scared me or made me giddy.

I smirked, my usual self returning, as I faced the Creative Director for today.

"Jimin," the woman clapped, "I'm so glad you're here. Jack had been a nightmare when he heard you weren't available. You know you're his only male muse."

"Yeah. Whatever." I shrugged. My eyes kept going to the woman with a loose gray sweater-shirt and ripped up dirty jeans. "Who's she?"

The woman moved to the cameras, checking each one, and also the set making sure the lighting was properly set up.

Who was she?

"Oh...her," she grinned, her smile peeking out and her womanly wrinkles exemplified her elderly beauty. "She's the photographer for today's shoot. Jack brought her in."

"What?" I snapped my head back to the C. D. "You're lying."

"No." Her attention not on me but on the clothes that were being chosen to be matched. "She came highly recommended by Jack."

"Then, who's the lanky male taking the preview photos?" I pointed at the male standing in front of the woman, taking her pictures as the light flashed with each shot.

"Oh, he's her assistant." She probably felt my skepticism though my skepticism was mainly on the firecracker of a woman. She was very intriguing. "But, Jimin, sweetheart, you don't have to worry about her skills. She assisted under the world renown photographer Zed and she has done fabulous work with Jungkook not long ago."

"She's very..." I stared at her side profile. It was a nice side profile and I guessed that underneath that massive glasses of hers, she was playing hide and seek with the world. The Director waited for me to finish but she did not need to know all I thought. "Young."

"Yes she is, but she'll definitely take soul sucking photos. She's really good." She reassured me as if I did not trust her.

"Anyway, tell me the details of the photos shoot so we could wrap it up ASAP. I have an appointment later..." with my bed...

"Right. We will begin with your single shots." She called out her name, she turned around with a knowing look. She nodded as she softly barked her orders at her assistant.

She didn't look at me though. Her name was lovely though. She did glare at me though.

And that was more intriguing then a new fantasy rom-com drama.

🐻

I like this so far. Very good...